:]

OMFG!!+ 34 VEIWWSSS!!! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!+!!! OMG I think I might puke, acctuallly I might vurp..... (vomit+burp) and you can feel it rising up ....AND OMG THIS IW SOOO EXCITING! (thx vanellepe;)(wrexk it rqlp refrence)

ok story time kiddies

  I sat there for qbout ten minuets. I touched my lips, my body still tingling from the new experience.

*knock knock*

'hey its jason, minecraftuniverse, I need to record....'

'oh.. uhh... sorry....' I said snapping out of my trance. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and he smiled.

'thanks catgirl.' he said as he walked in.
this thing has to be the worst thing ever, yet it has its upsides........

I slowly walked up the stairs to tys room.  the door was....open? 
oh shit! does he still have my phone?!?+? whajajaajajajajajaj!

I rushed in.

ty was sitting on the bed, and guess what wss in his hand.

'wow kitty I never knew your such a pervv. wait, I take that back, I knever knew you were such a *honk* fangirl'(never writing that again...~>. <~) he said showing me a picture of a drawing of me and deadlox kissing.(anime form (lol I wrote forn instead of formXD fanporn!;))

I jumped onto the bed trying to grab my phone from his grasp. he held it far over the edge of the bed.

I spotted his phone on the side table.

'paybacks a bitch ty!' I screamed and I grqbbed his phone. he looked at me questioningly, then he figured it out.

'nonononobono! I haven't cleared my history ' he breathed very quietly (he forgot I had the hearing of a kat>:)

I smiled evily unlocking his phone and going to his browsing history.

I took on an expression tht was like 0.0 .

'you are one dirty ass boy ty....'

'gimmie my phone back!'

'if you give me mine back'

'fine.' he grumbled.

I held out my hand and in my other hand I cluched his phone

'wait I just need to do something k?' I said

'ok fine what?'

'sendong myself some pics of you shirtless' I winked at him and he blushed.

*bing*

*bing*bing*bing*bing*bing*

he looked at me like really?

I smiled at him.

he handed me my phone back,  but before he could grab his I stuffed it in my bra.

I giggled as he got a text from adam.

he tried to takle me but I jumed put of the way.  smart kid figured out my evasive manuvers , but a little too slowly.

his head ended up on my lower stomach with my legs over his shoulders. his neck right between my thighs. my face went red as Rudolphs nose in the middle of a snowstorm from hell. (sorry just had to ) he smiled menacingly. his hand slowly creeped from on top of my head up my shirt until he grabbed his phone from its hiding place in my bra. he threw it beside him. he pushed my shirt up a tiny bit and started kissing my stomach. I noticed him going lower each time.

I propped my self up as he started to slide down my shorts, but before he could reach my undies, I closed my thighs in on his neck. I leaned foreward and bit his nose.

'no! bad horney ty!'

I released him and he rolled off of my stoumache next to me.

*coughcough* such a buzzkill*coughcaough*

*coughcough* hack hack*

I tilted my head to the side, staring at him as I sat up.

'take a deep breath and release slowly,' I said, in a serious tone.

he breathed in and released slo-*hack hack cough hack*( thx for interupting me-3-)

I leaned in, pushing his hair up from his forehead doing the exact same to mine. I pressed my forehead against his.

'wha..?' he quesioned.

'your sick, you have a fever and a cough. im sorry I shouldent have...been such a hassle. just lay down and rest while I grab some stuff from the store. I'm dragging adam with me if thats ok'

'fine by me*hackhack* dont forget cough medicine.'

'never will' I smiled at him and kissed his forhead. I jumped off the bed stuffing my feet into his shoes. I grabed my phone and stuffed it into a drawstring bag along with my wallet.

'be back soon ok? '

'ok'

'bye boo'

he blushed and said bye back.

I bounded down the staires.

'AAAAAAADDDAAAAAAMMMMMM!' I screamed.

boom. im done *yaaawwwnnnnn* goodnight jellians:) thanks for all your reads! byebye!

(ps I love auto correct otherwise you woldent be able to read anyhing I typeXD)