Hi

ok im back sorreh it took so long!!! I BLAME SCHOOL!!! but dont worry, imma post chapter everyday! so storytime kiddehs!

breaking the kiss, I got up and helped ty back to bed.

I layed him down on the pillowes, his kitty jumping up and licking his face.

'eww ewww ok stop!'

I picked up the cat. 'sorry girlie, hes mine.'

(I downloaded the beatles and now I believeee in yessterdaayyyyy!)

closing the door, I left the room, adventuring to find my bag.

grabbing it from its crash site on the bottom stair, I headed to the kitchen of the teamcrafted houde to cook the soup. thank god it was canned and had instructions otherwise it would turn black, die, comeback to life as a soup zombie and die again.

*bang bang* I shuffled round the pots till I found a sutable one.

slipping off my shoes and drawstring bag, I threw them on the coutch abd popped the soup can top. sooo heat for ten minuets? ok sounds good to me.

whole the soup cooked, I started singing.

picture yourself on a boat in the river,

with tangerine trees and marmalade skys,

somebody calls you,

you answer quite slowley,

a girl with kaleidoscope eyes,

(ok skippy skippy)

Lucy in the skyy with diamonds!

lucy in the sky diamonds!

LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS!!! screamed sky.

I jumped, and turned around. I walked over to sky and flicked him in the nose.

'next time I will puch you ok?'

he chuckled and walked away.

the soup was done so I got a glass of water and took 2 bowls up to tys room.

I butted open the door and set down the bowls on the desk.

(hehe dont mind the bolded I totally forgot about itXD sowwy!!!! dont get mad!!! I luvs yeww!!)

I walked over to the bed and sat on the side.

his back was to me, and I reached over and brushed some hair out of his sleeping face. I pressed my hand against his forehead. still hot.

he grabbed my hand out of nowhere and pulled me down to the bed next to him.

my legs resting on top of his, and his hand resting on my side, I smiled and he returned the grin.

*meow* the cat hoped up in the middle of us. *clink tink*

'what was that?' ty asked.

I grabbed my neck. no.... it was gone.... I looked at the cat, and in its mouth was my brothers dogtags and my parents wedding rings, dangling in front of my face. I snached thwm out of the cats mouth and hid them from ty.

'n-nothing' *pop* oh youve got to be fucking kitten me! (ha stupid punsXD)

'Chrys... whats that?'

yay all done! 11:58. and it only took alot of reads and a really nice comment and cirque du soleil to make me write. but yea.

COME TALK TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE MADE THE WORLD INTO A GIANT PB AND J SANDWICH! !

a very sleepy peanut out