00

Hello! so this is my new fanfic and I hope you enjoy it but there may be slow updates though, I tend to forget a lot lol... but give me feedback? please help me out!

-Gabby!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke

It was something unexpected, to say the least.

The young man was rather cheerful while receiving his licenses early, he was congratulated by his family. Outside the newly exited building everyone stood.

"I knew you'd make it, baby." His mother whispered, as if she was ready to cry.

"It wasn't to hard, aye?" His brothers spoke while elbowing each other lightly, "that's what I was gonna say!" The other spoke.

"Sweetie, I love you so much," the older woman wrapped her arms around him.

"Thanks, grandma. I love you too." He hugged back with his head resting on her right shoulder flashing the family a smile.

"Son," the deepest voice spoke interrupting the chatter, his grandmother had pulled away from the boy. "I trust you." His words were convincing, as he handed him a key covered in a hard plastic box with buttons. One was red, he automatically noted not to touch that one, red signified danger or trouble. Another button showed a printed car with the trunk opening. The last two were either a closed lock or and open lock.

He wasn't completely struck with reality yet, "this is mine?" He could never help but get a stutter when he didn't understand something.

"Of course, babe." The mother spoke, "check the trunk too, there's a surprise."

His tattered boots claimed holes towards the bottom where he was able to feel the gravel. He winced while beginning to walk eventually becoming open to the feeling of hard pebbles attacking his feet.

"We'll see you around, darling. We have to go!" Everyone waved, "we expect to see you soon!" They all left without giving hugs or saying "I love you".

The young boy sighed then shrugged it off becoming used to the random acts of kindness then brushing him off again. He was the black sheep of the family but he had learned to accept it. During the age of 14 he hadn't accepted it so well, he glanced to his wrist, the thick scars taunting him. Everyday he questioned himself over it.

'Why'd you do it, Luke?'

'Such a stupid reason'

'So many people had it worse.'

But he had deserved those three thoughts that echoed him daily. It was normal to him, he wasn't depressed just in need of love and maybe some unexpected happiness.

Luke continued walking to the trunk though, the car was black, not to much to describe about the color. The interior was again, black. The type of car was a Dodge Avenger he believed. Not a sports car but very comfortable and stylish.

'Check the trunk too, there's a surprise!' He remembered his mother saying.

According to the key the button had to be pressed twice to unlock the trunk, pressing it twice the gate had popped open. He jumped back a little surprised from it and lifted it the rest of the way up.

A scrawny boy had uncurled and greeted Luke.

"So great to see your blonde hair and blue eyes again, mate. You won't believe how uncomfortable it is to be curled up like that for 20 minutes. I thought I was gonna run out of oxygen. Were you thinking again because I heard Liz and everyone leave awhile ago? If you were its alright, it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be in there. By the way, I got a hair cut, do you like it? Michael said he didn't want to come because he was afraid I'd talk to much. Shit, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Well I brought you a present from him and I anyhow." Luke was amazed on how the boy in front of him wasn't gasping for air and reached for the present.

"Not really a talking mood? I understand." Calum spoke.

The present was tied up neatly with a bow in a mint green color bag along with tissue paper sticking out of it. Luke began to pull out the thin paper until he reached a cold silver frame, his eyebrows furrowed while pulling it out. It was a picture of Calum, Michael, and Luke together in year 3 and next to it was a picture of them all together from a week ago. He placed his fingers over the 2D ink bodies admiring how happy they all were, these boys were his everything. Looking at Cal's quiffed black hair, tanned skin tone, and clothing once then moving to Michael's. Looking at his fringed hair in a fading dye color, pale skin and all black clothing. Luke smiled turning to wrap his arms around Calum. He truly loved all of them together everyday.

"Thank you, mate. This is great. Look how much we've changed though," Luke chuckled. Calum smiled feeling accomplished knowing exactly that the other boy would enjoy this gift.

"There's a pair of socks at the bottom that we all also have matchings to, as stupid as it seems being men and all. I love you guys." Calum blushed a bit feeling like his idea was more stupid in person than in his head.

"Men? We're only sixteen! But I love you guys too, Calum. No homo." They both laughed until tears rimmed their eyes. The both of them had learned to appreciate all the small things in life and never seemed to mind spending it together.

Ashton

It was something unexpected, to say the least.

"Mommy, why did daddy leave?" I asked once again at the age of six to my mother.

"You insignificant son of a bitch! You are worthless, you weren't even supposed to be born! That's exactly why your father left because you arent supposted to be here, is it that hard for you to accept?" She slapped me. "Go up to your room you don't need to be here and ruin my life even more you uneducated bastered! Go!" She hit once again.

He didn't understand her words but he ran away from the pain.

He held his cheek while the tears streamed down his face remembering the day eleven years later. The boy wasn't one to hold grudges until they continued to happen, on a daily basis.

As cliché as it seems the boy needed a way to relieve the pain. He would travel the extent with self-inflicted pain, with ever tiny cuts from a blade on his thighs. It was a complete and utter addiction to him no matter what he couldn't stop it was a process at all times of day when there wasn't something else to occupy him. Little cuts that only brought up one bead of blood is what he would do when there wasn't too much to cut about.

Gashes blanketed some sections of his legs, he was wary of scars that would move in after the angry reds. Depression continued to grow deeper and deeper into him like sand bags it filled his body until all motivation was lost, he was left unmoving.

'Ashton fucking Irwin you're mutilating yourself.'

"See who gives a fuck." He murmured to the argument with himself.

"Freak, who talks to themselves?" A by passer in the school hallway argued.

"Probably someone who suffers every goddamn day," Ashton replied ending the comments for the young girl, bags under the young mans eyes were dark, his eyes themselves were a shade of grey, hair was mangled together as if he had forgotten to wash out the shampoo in his last shower. Ashton was surprisingly open to anyone, but he was just dead inside. It was as if someone had cut off everything about him. The Irwin kid never smiled, never slept, and never spoken unless spoken to.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin was fading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sooooo... how was it? :)
-Gabby!!
Edited: 6/15/15