Dance 101...Meet and Greet...What Next

Start from the beginning

Oh all these raindrops falling down my window

Got me wishing that we did the things we didn't do

And right now I wanna sex you baby

I rolled and rocked my hips. I dropped and came back up rolling and winding my body. I did a quick but sultry and sexy turn with my arms above my head as I slid one arm down my left arm sexily. I then dropped down in a squat position and rolled and rocked my hips.

I paused the music and looked at the girls. They looked ready and very focused. That's the shit that I liked to see.

I started the music back and we did the routine from the top together. On the third time I walked around looking at each girl and how they incorporated each move. I was pretty impressed, but this was just the beginning. I hope they were ready because the routines were going to get harder.

I looked at Andie and Sharee and they nodded because they were thinking the same thing I was. I then looked in the wall mirror and Marcell was watching every move that I made. I mean he didn't miss a beat with his eyes.

After they did the routine a couple more times I ended practice. The girls remained and talked to Andie and Sharee. One girl came up to me.

"Excuse me Exotic."

"Yes." I said turning looking at her.

"My name is Leslie Matthews and I just wanted to say that I have been following you for the last few years. I have watched all of your youtube videos. You are simply amazing and I hope that I am as good as you are one day."

That made me feel good because someone was looking up to me. That let me know that I was getting the job done.

"Thanks Leslie. That means a lot. Make sure you are ready for next class because we are gone step it up a notch."

She nodded and walked back over to the other girls. All of a sudden I heard screams. I turned to see what that was all about. When I did I knew it was going to go down hill. The girls were all over him and I just shook my head as Ja just took it all in.

I looked up and Marcell walked to me like he was the predator and I was his prey.

"Damn ma' you got mad dance skills. I like how you move your body."

"Thanks."

Marcell was about to say something else but Ja busted up our moment. He grabbed me from behind placing his hands at my waist. He leaned in and placed a lingering kiss to my cheek. Hell this nigga act like he was trying to prove a point or stake his claim.

"What up Exotic?" Ja said looking at Marcell.

"Nothing much. What up with you?" I said with a raised brow.

He just smiled and looked at me and back at Marcell. I looked over at Andie and Sharee and they were just smiling. I didn't see nothing to smile about.

"Umm Ja this Marcell my new friend and Marcell this is Ja my home boy." I said looking at both of them.

They did the head nod thing, but you could feel the tension. It was like it had personally slapped me in the face. I realized that Ja was still holding me from behind and I tried to step out of his hold. He was being difficult as hell today because he wouldn't let me move. Finally I pried his hands away.

"Ja I will be right back." I said walking off not giving him a chance to say anything.

I grabbed Marcell's hand and we walked outside to his black on black beamer. His car was so damn pretty it should have been in a showroom somewhere. He leaned up against his car with his feet crossed at the ankles. He stared at me until finally he pulled me close to him. He place his hands at my waist and I had to tilt back to look at him.

"Exotic you sure that he is just your home boy?"

"Yes Marcell. We just have a weird friendship. It is kind of complicated." I said seriously.

"Alright. I can understand that because I gotta home girl that acts a lil crazy at times, but Ja he seems a lil possessive of you. It was like he was trying to tell me something the way he came up and held you from behind." He took a pause and looked deep in my eyes.

"I don't believe in sharing Exotic. So make that clear to your home boy. Imma let that shit marinate on your brain. Just hit me up later."

I nodded and he hugged me lifting me off the ground. He placed me back on the ground and got in his car. I turned on my heels walking back inside. I didn't see Ja and I assumed that he went somewhere in the back. I opened my office door and he was standing there leaned up against the desk with his arms folded across his chest. He stood there looking me up and down. He had his dreads tied back and he had fresh lineup. He looked good in his all black and he smelled too damn good.

"Ja what the hell was that out there? Why you acting all possessive?"

He moved from the desk walking towards me.

"Ja please lets not start this dance today."

He kept walking closer until he had me caged in by his arms against the wall.

"What dance Exotic? Would it be the I want you dance? Would it be why that nigga all on you dance?"

I wouldn't look up at him because I knew that if I did things would happen that didn't need to.

He trailed his hand across my collar bone and watched as his hand trailed back and forth. My heart rate sped up just from that simple touch.

"Exotic I will be over later and we will finish this." He said backing off me and walking out.

I finally released the breath that I had been holding. His mere presence was going shoot my blood pressure up if he kept fucking with me like that. Damn it all started with dance 101 then went to meet and greet. Now what next.....