24

"Who are you? I didn't invite you guys here." Han Jun Ko said while giving out a smirk. He took his knife out of his pocket, alerting Wendy as she shouted.

"Watch out! He got a knife!"

The man glared at Wendy and threw it to her direction, fortunately, it didn't hit her.

Jimin immediately grabbed the man while he was still distracted glaring at Wendy. He twisted his arms making him scream in pain.

"Seulgi, go untie her and help her. Yoongi hyung, I need a hand here." Jimin said while struggling on holding Jun Ko.

Seulgi immediately did as what she was told and quickly ran to Wendy, as she started to untie her from the chair.

"AH!"

Seulgi and Wendy's sight shifted to Jimin who just gave out an agonizing scream.

"Jimin!" Seulgi shouted.

Jimin fell to the floor as Jun Ko punched him on his face and kicked him on his stomach. Jun Ko stepped on him as he gave out a smirk.

"You're too weak." He said.

Then and there more than 10 more people came. Making Jun Ko smirk.

"Come, have fun." He announced, clapping his hands.

Wendy's eyes turned wide. Fear was clearly seen in her eyes.

Yoongi, whose actually far away since Jimin told him to attack Jun Ko when Jimin distracted him enough but their plan obviosuly didn't work, saw how scared Wendy was he didn't know why but anger took over him.

He started to fight with the oponents.

He swiftly avoided their punches,their kicks. As if he's already an expert when it comes to these fights.

"Ha! Weak." He said.

"Hyung, watch out!" Jimin warned as Jimin gave a punch to the guy who was supposed to stab Yoongi at his back.

Jimin glared at the man as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Wendy, are you okay?" Seulgi gasps as she finally saw how much her bestfriend is injured

"Can you walk?" She asked worriedly as she puts her hands around Wendy's waist and helped her walk.

"That.. hurts." Wendy flinched as Seulgi held her waist.

"Wait, let me see." Seulgi stopped and checked Wendy's waist.

She let out a gasp and stared at Wendy with wide eyes.

"Son Seungwan?! Did he just freaking stab you?!" Seulgi shouted.

Wendy nodded.

"Damn, he is going to die." Seulgi's anger burned as she stared at Han Jun Ko who's currently having a fight with Jimin and Yoongi.

Apparently, Yoongi knocked all of the men down with the help of Jimin.

"S-seulgi.. Han Jun Ko... He's not alone. I swear. He's.." Before Wendy can even finish what she was supposed to say, a man attacked Jimin and took out a knife to stab him, which caught Yoongi off gaurd.

"JIMIN!" Seulgi shouted.

She took a gun out and shot Han Jun Ko and the man.

She didn't completely kill them but this really made them stop

She didn't completely kill them but this really made them stop. Yoongi gave out a smirk before finishing them.

---i'm sorry, the fight scene is a lil crapirdk how to write fight scenes so plsbear with me love y'all

---
i'm sorry, the fight scene is a lil crap
irdk how to write fight scenes so pls
bear with me love y'all