Cheyenne's Back:(

Chapter Eighteen

                                                                        (Harry's P.O.V)

     When everyone walked out the door I shut it behind them and turned to kylie. "Ok we have two hours alone!" I said and walked over to Kylie and wraped my arms around her waist. I kissed her and pulled her closer to me.

"So this is what were going to be doing for two hours?" Kylie said pulling away from me.

"Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"No..." She said smiling and I pressed my lips against hers.

                                                                      (Hannah's P.O.V)

           All of us walked around the streets off London trying to find something interesting to do when Louis stopped me when we were right in front of every one and kissed me... A lot. "OK YOU CAN STOP NOW! Gosh! Dont you need to breath???" Niall said. "

Fine we will just take our love some where else!" Louis said and pulled me into a coffee shop.

"What was that all about?" I asked Louis sitting at a table across from him.

"Oh that? That was just my plan to get us alone." He said and winked at me. I giggled.

"So what are we going to do?" 

"You'll see." He said and got up from the table. "Come on." He said and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the coffee shop. Louis stoped me in the middle of the street and put a blind fold on me.

"Louis what are you doing?" I asked giggling

"Im taking you to Narnia of corse!" He said and pulled me along to 'Narnia'. I laughed as he pulled me along.

          We stopped and he took the blind fold off of me. "The aquarium?" I said.

"You dont like it?" He said pouting and looking like he was going to cry.

"No! Louis I love it! Thank you." I said and I kissed his cheek. His face lit up... Fast and he said

"Ok!" And pulled me inside. We looked through a bunch of sea creachers before we got to the penguins.

"Aww I love the penguins!" I said.

"Me too!" Said Louis. A penguin swam past the glass with a flag in its mouth that said. I LOVE YOU HANNAH! ~Louis.

"Aww Louis! I love you too!" I said and through my arms around his neck and kissed him with his arms on my waist. When we pulled away I asked "How did you get the penguin to do that?" 

"Were in Narnia! Anything can happen!" I laughed and we walked on.

                                                                    (Liam's P.O.V)

          "Well what are we going to do now?" Mack said.

"I dont know Louis always the one who comes up with this stuff." Zayn said.

"Well we could go walk up to random strangers and and anoy them!" Jake said.

"Well thats random... But ok!" I said. "Is everyone else cool with that?" I asked. They all said yes and I walked up to a girl walking a dog. "Oh my gosh just look at it! Just look at it! Its all fluffy and just look at it!" I said in a weird voice. The girl gave me a weird look and then her face lit up. "OMG ITS LIAM FROM ONE DIRECTION!" She screamed and girls just started running from everywhere.