Being Sick And A Glimpse Of The Future.

Chapter: Nine

                                                                     (Kylies P.O.V)

         "So do you think she likes me?" I said as we were driving home from Harry's moms house.

"Yes deffinitley shes been calling and calling trying to get me to bring you over there but we were in the us and now were in London and she called and asked this moring. I was going to say no because of the whole Nandos thing but she wouldnt take no for an answer so yeah I think she likes you." He said and he put his hand on my leg. A smile grew on my face and I took his hand into mine. "Its going to be a couple hours back so you can get some sleep if you want to." He said.

"Ok." I kissed his cheek, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

                When I woke up I was at the apartment in bed next to Harry. He must have carried me up here last night. I smiled, gently kissed his cheek, and layed back down next to him. He opened his eyes and said something but I shushed him and told him to go back to sleep. He mumbled something again and I kissed him to shut him up. "Ok." he said and closed his eyes. A little bit later I fell back asleep too.

           When I woke up next Harry was laying facing me and looking at me. "Thanks for bringing me up here last night." I said.

"No problem." He said and kissed my forehead. We layed on the bed talking for what seemed like hours then Louis walked in.

"Gosh wake u- oh your awake ok well I made breakfast come eat!" Harry and I laughed and followed Louis down stairs and ate breakfast. After we got done eating Harry and I sat on the couch and I sneezed.

"Bless you." Harry said.

"Thanks. I think im comming down with something ive been sneezing all morning." I said and Harry put a blanket around me and him.

"Well if it gets worse I will take you to the doctor." He said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ok." I said and coughed.

"Alright I will make an appointment." Harry said and walked over to the counter to call the doctor.

           We arrived at the doctors office and we waited in the waiting room. "Harry you didnt have to bring me here I dont think its anything bad." I said taking his hand in mine.

"Well better safe than sorry." He said and we both smiled at each other. The door to the hostpital rooms opened and a nurse walked out.

"Kylie?" The nurse said. Harry and I got up and followed the nurse into a room. "So what are your symtoms?" The nurse asked writing on her clip board.

"Well ive been sneezing alot, coughing, and a low fever." I said holding Harrys hand.

"Well dear it sounds like you just have a cold, the doctor will come in and check to make sure but im almost positive its just a cold." The nurse said and I nodded. "Now who is this, your brother?" she asked. I think she thought that because we both have curly brown hair.

"Oh no this is my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh ok well a doctor will be right with you." She said and walked out.

"See I told you it wasent that serious." I said smiling at him.

"Well im sorry im a little protective." Harry said and I laughed.