A Party!!!

Chapter Ten

                                                                     (Harry's P.O.V)

        Kylie was sleeping on my lap and it was getting pretty late I didint want to wake her up but I wanted to go up stairs and go to bed. I picked her up gently and carried her upstairs. I layed her down on the bed and coverd her up with the blankets then I climbed in next to her and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and Kylie was in the shower. When she came out her hair was all fixed up like usual and she was dressed in some black skinny jeans, and a white strapless summer top. She was putting on her makeup when I said. "So are you feeling better?" She jumped.

"Oh my gosh you scared me! I thought you were asleep!" I laughed and repeated my question.

"Yeah im feeling alot better I dont have anymore symptoms." she said finnishing up her makeup.

"Ok good." I got out of bed and handed her $300.00. 

"Whats this for?" she said taking the money.

"Go buy yourself a new dress im taking you out with all the boys and there girlfriends tonite for your birthday." 

"Ok but I can pay for it myself Harry you dont have to buy it for me." 

"Kylie, im your boyfriend im ment to spoil you know go get a new dress and be back by seven ok?"

  "Yes sir!" She said jokingly and then she saluted me. I laughed then she left with Hannah to go meet up with the other girls and get dresses and I started party planing.

                                                                  (Liam's P.O.V)

                 The boys and I came over to get the appartment ready fo the party. All the girls were gone dress shoping so it was just us boys. I set up a D.J set (since I was doing the music) and had a bunch of songs picked out for tonite that I spent a couple days picking. The rest of the boys were doing there own things and I set up a cleared space on the main floor for microphones and stools. We were all planing to sing to our girlfriends but we made sure not to tell any of them. Niall has been acting really weird lateley like when Kylie calls to check up on how us and the girls are doing he like gets lost in thought and doesnt talk very much. I think hes falling for her and thats not good especially since hes dating one of Kylies best friends. I asked him if he had feelings for Kylie but he just said no and said he loved Maya. Im still a little concerned about whats going to happen tonite I hope he doesnt screw anything up...

                                                                      (Nialls P.O.V)

             I went to get Kylies cake made and I had a million thoughts running through my head. I have developed feelings for Kylie but she loves Harry and he definatley loves her. I dont want to hurt her or Harry but I dont know how long I can hold my feelings back... I might just have to tell her how I feel tonite. I know she doesnt feel the same way about me. I still love Maya but ever since I met Kylie I kinda liked her I just stayed out of the way because I knew Harry liked her. I took Maya because I knew I was her favorite and I didnt want to let her down. When we were in lazer tag I did develope feelings for Maya and when we kissed I loved it but the more and more I hung out with her the more I wished it was Kylie. I still love Maya with all my heart but I love Kylie too and I dont know what to do, Its kind of like our song called I Wish because everytime I see Harry and Kylie together I want it to be me. I know I give Harry advice on Kylie but when I said make a move before you lose her I kind of ment make a move before I jump in. When I got to the bakery I wanted to have the cake say  I love you Kylie, Niall but I knew I couldnt so I told the man who is making the cake to put happy birthday Kylie! We love you! He wrote the message on a cake that was white with red roses around the edges. I left the bakery after paying the man and I went to go buy Kylie a present. I went into a jewlry shop and browsed through necklaces and braclets. Then I saw it, the perfect gift. It was a necklace that had a half heart that was magnetic so it connected to another half of a heart on a key chain and when they were put together it said best friends. "Excuse me mam could I add something on these?" I asked the lady at the front dest pointing to the necklace and key chain.