Interupted And Bonding With Louis

Nothing's Impossible: Chapter Seven

                     Ok so I think this is my best chapter so far;) I hope you like it! ~ Kylie

                                                              (Kylie's P.O.V)

         When we got back to the apartment it was about 11:30(p.m.) so me and Harry decided to go to bed. We walked in his room and he took off his shirt and changed out of his jeans into some sweat pants with no shirt. Man he is so hot! Thats all I could think. "Are you going to wear that to bed?" He said looking at me weirdly as I noticed I was still in my outfit from the festival.

"What?.. oh no." I said giggling hoping he didnt notice me staring at him. It was as if he wanted to see me in my underwear. I grabbed some clothes out of my bag and went into the bathroom leaving him dissapointed. I changed into some really short black t-shirt material shorts, and a bright pink lacy tank top and walked out of the bathroom. I came and sat next to Harry and he looked me up and down and just sat there. "What?" I said looking at him.

"Look at you!" He said sounding surprised.

"I dont look that good there just shorts and a tank top?"

  "Well you shure can pull it off!" I laughed and scooted closer to kiss him. I ment to pull away but he grabed my waist, pulled me on top of him and deppend the kiss when the door swung open.

"Hey do you guys have any- OK! didnt need to see that!" Louis said shutting the door. I quickly slid off Harry's lap and layed next to him on the bed.

"He just had to ruin it didnt he!?" He said laying on his side to face me. I laughed and kissed him gently before laying my head on his bare chest. "I love you so much." Harry said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said and then I fell asleep.

            I woke up to Harry singing Torn in the shower. "Theres nothing left I used to cry. My conversation has run dry and thats whats going on nothings fine im torn!" He sang. The shower stopped and he steped out of the bathroom with a towel wraped around his waist.

"Im all out of faith this is how I feel im cold and I am shamed your laying naked on the floor." I sang and he smiled.

"Wow your a really good singer!" Harry said walking over to his dresser to get some clothes.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"Ok now turn around so I can change." He said and I turned around facing the wall. After A couple minutes of standing there I said  "Can I look ye-" I was cut off by Harry turing me around and kissing me passionatley whille pulling me closer to him. (HE'S DRESSED NOW!) I put my arms around his neck and when we stopped I put my head on his sholder and he put his hands on my waist I could have stood like that for hours but then I looked up at him.

"Im going to go take a shower and get ready ok?"

"Ok." I kissed him quickly and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

          When I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom Harry was still there sitting on the bed. "Ok get out I have to change." I said and smiled.

"Nope." He said and gave me a cheeky grin.

"What?"

  "Im not leaving the room." 

"Dont make me yell for Louis!" I said and as soon as I opend my mouth he ran over and picked me up.

"You wont!" He said laying me down on the bed.