Rehearsals And The Concert:)

Chapter 13

                                                                        (Kylie's P.O.V)

      When we got to the rehearsals the boys introdced us to there management. "So your the girls these boys wont stop talking about? Its nice to meet you!" one of the men said and we all greeted him. "Ok boys were going to go through your whole concert so get your microphones and meet me back on stage in 5." The man said. The girls and I sat down in the chairs that were set out for tomarow and watched there rehearsal.

"So what did you think girls?" Liam said smiling.

"It was awesome!" We all said as we were walking out.

"Thanks." They all said. We got in Louis car and went back to the hotel.

"We are going to have a quickfire battle ok?" Louis announced while sitting on the bed in our room.

"Ok!" We all agreed.

"I'll get the cards and the camera!" Liam said. Liam went to get the materials and we set down two chairs not to far from each other.

"Kylie your up first!" Louis said.

"Ok?" I said sitting in one of the chairs. Liam came back and gave the cards to Louis.

"1, 2, 3, FLICK!" Liam said.

"Hello im Louis Tomlinson and welcome to another game of Quickfire! Today we have Harry's girlfriend Kylie! Here is the first question. Do you love Harry?" He said glaring at me.

"Yes." I responded proudly. I saw Harry blushing.

"How much do you love Harry?" 

"Alot?" 

"No not alot? its ALOT!" 

"Ok? ALOT!" I said and everyone laughed. I blushed.

"What exactly happend in that bedroom in the appartment?" Louis said.

"THATS NOT ON THE CARD!" Harry said.

"Be quiet styles!" Louis said still in his T.V show host acsent.

"Oww that hurts Boobear!" 

"BACK TO THE GAME!" every one shouted.

"Oh right. Well answer the question Kylie!" Louis said.

"Im not answering that..." 

"WRONG ANSWER!" Niall said from behind Maya.

"Im not answering that!" I repeated glaring at Niall.

"Oh fine next question." Louis said and I smirked.

"Well would you do it again?" Louis asked.

"IDK!?" 

"Wrong answer!" 

"FINE! Sure whatever." 

"WRONG ANSWER!" 

"FINE! YES I WOULD GOSH! Score one for pure pressure!"  Louis laughed and called Harry up to the chair.

                                                                       (Harry's P.O.V)

      Louis asked me all the same questions and I replyed with yes, more than anything, not answering, and yes! To all of them I looked over at Kylie and she was blushing and smiling. When the game ended Louis said "CONGRADULATIONS! You two have one an all payed room for the two of you alone tonite!" Kylie and I just smiled and she blushed a little bit witch made me smile more. Louis started reading off comments with most of them saying we were the cutest couple ever.