Meeting One Direction

Chapter One

(Kylie's P.O.V)

It was a Saturday. But not just any Saturday, THE Saturday. The end of the ninth grade and the first day of summer break. Me and my small little pack of friends were definitely ready for summer...

"I can't believe were just sitting here. Guys, it's summer! we spent all year studying our butts off! Now come on let's go do something!" I said looking around at all the girls. Nothing. They all just sat there on their phones. I rolled my eyes and took Alexis' phone from her.

"Hey!" She yelled grabbing for her phone. I pulled it out of her reach. I stood and took everyone's phones. They all complained in their own special ways.

"You'll all get these back once we do something." I said sitting back down.

"Maya you're the brains here think of something to do." Alexis said obviously annoyed.

"Uhm I got a ninety eight percent on my OGT, I'm smart too." My friend Hannah said.

"Freaking sophomore." Abigail said under her breath.

"How about we go to lazer tag. We all like that right?" Maya said.

"Yeah... I guess." They all muttered.

"Lazer tag is the best thing ever. Now come on Sophmore, take us to Scally wag tag." I said and smiled at Hannah.

______________________________

When we got to lazer tag we went up to the front desk to pay for our tickets. "Sorry girls the place is rented out." The clerk said.

"What!?" we all said together... Which was kind of creepy...

"Yeah I guess you're gonna have to go somewhere else." We started to walk out when someone said,

"They can play with us." My heart started to race I knew that British accent it was Harry Styles from One Direction! I'm a Harry girl.... We all turned around and saw them with those sexy smiles on there faces.

"Oh my gosh!" Maya whispered.

"Are you sure Harry?" The clerk said.

"Yeah there teenage girls that want to play lazer tag... That's pretty sick! Plus ... One's kind of hot..." all of my friends looked at me I guess thinking that he meant me.

"Me?" I said looking at his perfect face.

"Yeah what's your name?"

"k-kylie." I studdered.

"nice to meat you kylie" Harry said reaching out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too" I said shaking his hand. I was freaking out inside he is like my dream guy! "Ok give these girls there tickets please mam, thank you." The clerk handed us our tickets and said

"That will be $40.58 please." We started to pull out money from our purses when Niall said

"No, this is on us." As he handed her the money.

" thanks." Maya said shyly

"No problem."

"Ok girls come on." said zayn gesturing us to follow him.

Zayn led us into a room with vests, and lazer guns hooked to them. "ok so pick a vest and-"

"Zayn we live around here we've done this plenty of times let's just figure out the teams." Maya said.

"Well then..." said Zayn walking over to put on a vest.

"Ok so we will line up against the wall and you guys pick who you want to be on your team, but first I'll introduce everyone." I said. "Thats Maya, Alexis, Abigail, and I'm Kylie. Ok so now choose your partner." I said lining up against the wall.