"The real reason."

The keys are the same as always, thanks for reading.

(Y/N)'s POV

The tension rises up in the air, both Michael and Gabriel are waiting for my answer, I expected them to accept the deal, but.. Adding marriage like it's nothing? Specifically after I lost my fiancée.

Then it hit me.

D

iana died by an Angel. Not a Fallen Angel, a white chicken winged bastard.

Murder is one of the reasons to be punished from heaven, but after it he still had his white wings.

Michael wanted this. He purposely sent an Angel to kill an innocent woman who was pregnant.

He.

He killed my wife.

He killed my child.

Just for power?

-- Tell me.. Michael And Gabriel. -- They looked at me  -- How do you two live with yourselves, after killing an innocent woman? An unborn child? -- Their faces became pale -- Tell me.. How do you feel knowing that.. I now know you killed them.. To get closer to me? To basically use Diana's last wishes of peace, against me? To microwave the fetus of my unborn child? You know.. I'm holding back my own instincts to not gut you all like pigs, and nail each and every single one of you to a cross.. You disgusting bastards.. The morals you have to do this are the only things you can use to know the chances of you having a loving person in your life.. The lowest of the low. The fact you killed innocent people to try and justify peace, only shows that if your God taught you what is right, makes me happy that he is dead.

They started shifting on their chairs uncomfortably.

-- Oh.. I AM right.. I can see you are uncomfortable with something.. Is your clothing the cause? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma. -- I hear a low chuckle behind me -- I hear you, Sirzechs.. Why don't you come take a seat with us, you Ariel wannabe? Come on.. You already have the hair and face for the character. -- The chuckle turns into a low growl, stepping out of the shadows, Sirzechs and an ugly dude sit down next to Michael -- Who's that guy? Holy fuck he's ugly.. Is that really your face? Or did you neck throw up?

He glares at me while growling, which sounds like a diabetic pug.

-- Look.. (Y/N).. We did for positive results. I'm trying to be positive here. -- Said Lord Ariel.

-- You.. You are trying to be positive after you all murdered my pregnant wife?! Sirzechs, the only positive thing about you are your HIV status, you baby dick fuck! You did two wrong things, and that does not make a right, take your parents for an example.

-- Then kill yourself! Tell me, what do you have to live for? You are dangerous and a kill on-sight, you don't have anyone to go back to, no one to even hug you. What will you do, besides the right thing, which is killing yourself? -- Sirzechs finished, I was growling. This bitch.

-- First of all, If I wanted to kill myself, I could just climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ level, you dumb fuck. Can't you see that all I have is her memory? The way you all treated me when I was here was one of the worse ways you can treat someone like. You are a shithead. A diaper smelling priest looking ass. A prick. A cum gurgling siscon, Disney Ariel reject. You being a dick won't make yours any bigger. Stop trying to get me on your side. You are so oblivious to the fact that killing my pregnant wife will give me reasons to kill all of you it's not even funny, it's depressing. If all of you had at least one more brain cell, it would be lonely. Now.. Fuck off, don't come looking for me, don't talk to me, don't send anyone to even breathe on my fucking door, I have enough germs on my life, I don't need a parasite like you all. Goodbye, fuck off, with love.. (Y/N).