"Enemy"

New chapter right here, same keys as always.

(Y/N)'s POV

There they were. Mandy and Esdeath, in Rias' peerage, relief poured all over my body. They were safe, and that is all that matters.

Their eyes show shock and anger, they had recognized me, but apparently the others didn't, I slowly lowered my weapon but didn't set it on safe.

I had grown quite a bit on size and some beard, lost my eye by some of Faustin's guys, but that's a story for another time.

My height was now about 6'7 (2 meters), I was also bulkier, not that the outfit I'm wearing is showing it at all, I just look like a really tall hobo.

-- What.. What are you doing here?! -- Mandy's voice had a venom to it, it hurt, but they were okay and that was all that mattered.

-- Obviously killing this oversized bear, It is either it escapes and tries to kill innocent lifes or it dies. I'm taking the second one. -- They seemed surprised at my change of voice and attitude. Now I was an intimidating cold man with a rough voice, and not the sweet and caring pussy that I once was -- Now begone, I've dealt with enough just by wanting to walk by the park. I am not in the fucking mood to talk. -- Somehow they all figured out who I was, apart from the new faces, and they looked surprised to hear me cursing.

-- It's you, you bastard! How could you?! -- I looked at Esdeath with a raised eyebrow, she never snapped at anyone like that -- Just.. Just how cruel are you? I fed you when you were a little kid, I loved you like my own! Where did I go wrong so that you became that monster?! -- Those words hurt, she didn't know why I left.. Even though it was pretty.. Obvious!

I bottled up my feelings and looked at her blankly, and that seemed to make both her and Mandy very, very angry.

I sighed -- Do you really want to know why? Do you really want to know the fucking reason? -- They didn't say anything, but the answer was obvious -- After having to murder my own fucking father, do you know how that affected me? The son of a bitch killed my new girlfriend and tried to kill me, I had to tell his wife all about what he did and why I fucking killed him, that was another fucking disturbing memory to my shitty trauma inducing collection! Every mother fucking time I closed my eyes I would see more and more bodies that were either decapitated or gutted like bitching pigs! Then when I'm about to revive my girlfriend, a red-haired bitch plays innocent and tries to use her dead body to persuade me into her little cock sucking club, I refuse and revive Mandy and guess what?! I'm labeled a fucking criminal in the underworld, the brat's brother offers me WOMEN for my Queen, I refuse and they want to kill me! I had to fucking leave so you would join her little shitty bootlegged peerage! I had to be a monster so you wouldn't come after me! I lost my fucking eye because I saved someone from a execution by a fat cum gurgling fuck's goons! To make it easy for you underdeveloped brains, IT WAS TO MAKE ME THE PRIME FUCKING TARGET FOR YOUR PROTECTION! -- I lost it at this point -- I found someone that wanted to make me feel better with myself in New York.. And she is fucking dead! So is my unborn child! I committed genocide on those fat fucks! Ninety seven confirmed kills, Nineteen hundred by personal count! And that didn't fucking make me feel better, It made me feel like a fucking sick! Those motherfuckers' boss is another rotting corpse in a fucking morgue, they had a funeral, and I made sure it was a closed casket! And do you want to guess who was sent to kill them!? A FUCKING ANGEL! They wanted to break me, they made me even more insane! I enjoyed ripping his wings slowly and shoving them up their asshole! I came here to visit my good pal, MICHAEL! Not for you, not for me, but for Diana and the kid we were going to name Andrew! The angel raped her, took the fucking fetus and microwaved it! The images are still in my fucking head to this day! I can't wait to find that son of a bitch's family and gouge their eyes, rip their toenails with rusty pliers, burn their skin just enough so they don't loose their nerves, but only the excruciating pain of being burned alive, and that's not even the beginning! -- I had completely lost it, their eyes were full of fear, sadness, guilt and disgust -- I was fucking happy.. Knowing that you all were safe.. I was fucking happy to know my loving girlfriend was pregnant.. I fucking happy when she accepted my marriage proposal.. Now.. I'm fucking insane, with the memories of it all! I have a perfect memory, and that provides horrible suffering! I just wanted to be happy! I never asked to be born a monster, I never asked for the neglect of my real family, I never asked to be alive! I had sworn that I would kill anyone who dared hurt my family, and I couldn't even keep it! The only thing I got was pain and despair! That made me who I am! The true face of Wrath! I'm the true Satan! So get out of my fucking way, because I have a forced meeting, and I'm painting the heaven's white clouds blood red! -- I stomped off, trying to keep my emotions in check, I needed to calm down and make Michael piss his pants.
.
.
.
.
I got to somewhere safe, and surprisingly nobody followed me, which is a little too strange.. But good nonetheless, I suppressed my energy source so it would seem I am a deceased human, I'm gonna surprise those motherfuckers.