"Satan's pain."

The keys are the same as always, sorry for being inactive, I got a few things going on in my life, but I will always try to update.

WARNING: Minor sexual content ahead, like.. Just a lime, I guess?

3rd Person Pov

Uriel's face had an expression of shock, not only she killed someone innocent by Michael's orders, but she angered someone who should be dead. Satan. She once were told about Satan, the demon who was against God, but for mostly good reasons, he was ruthless against anyone who dared touch someone dear to him, and if that someone was loved by him, the three factions would feel the pain.
The pain of Sad Satan.
Before the war, the original Satan lost his sister, Lilith, by a dumb Fallen Angel, God almost interrupted Satan from killing the Fallen Angel's loved ones, but a simple glare was enough to make God shiver, and this.. This current Satan is two times as strong than the original, and a Angel who followed rules was going to be the cause of a war, a war that they were going to lose.

She fled, flying into the sky, looking behind her one time, she saw a horrifying demon with tears flowing down his eyes to his chin, falling into the puddle of blood near his feet, then into heaven not daring to look back.

Reaching heaven, Uriel went straight to Michael, visibly angered, with all the angels who were in her path making space for her angered form.

Michael saw something he hasn't seem for a long time, an angry Uriel stomping in his direction, his calm expression soon turning into a scared and worried one.

When she reached Michael, she slapped him really hard, leaving her hand marked in his cheek. Everyone near went to see what the commotion was all about.

Uriel:"First, you tell me to kill an INNOCENT devil!" She slapped him again "Then you don't warn me about the danger!" She slapped him, much to his confusion, she quickly takes note of that "What?! You mean you didn't know who she was acquainted with?!" He shook his head rapidly, she quickly calmed down and became nervous and scared, Michael didn't know that Satan had been reborn, and she killed his queen.

Michael:"Why? What dangerous thing that you found that made the Archangel Uriel tremble in fear?" Michael asked in a mocking tone, trying to make her ease up and get mad at him, you know, things that friends do. But it didn't work.

Uriel:Words couldn't escape her mouth, and sounds that did were incomprehensible, she inhaled deeply, and exhaled softly to calm down, still shaking "Satan" That name made everyone freeze, tremble in fear and nervousness, Michael was the most shocked of them all, he just got the news that Satan was alive, and angry "That.. That girl you told me to eliminate, was... Was his queen." Michael now wanted to get out of heaven, throw himself into the underworld, and beg for them to kill him out of fear.

The entirety of heaven heard this name, no one dared to move, they were afraid.
.
.
.
.

Sainty:"There's a way to save her.. But.." He didn't get to finish his sentence as (Y/N) nodded rapidly, still holding Mandy's supposed dead body "It might be.. Weird."
.
.
.
.
Mandy's POV

I woke up feeling really tired, I was covered by blankets and a little confused. Then the memories of last night came back, I quickly threw the covers off me to see if I was okay.

I saw.. I saw something beautiful and cute at the same time.

I was naked, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, my head rested on the owner's chest, (Y/N), who was also naked and very revealing.

I quickly took a selfie with my phone and hid it, his face peaceful yet full of concern, thoughts came flying through my mind 'Did we do it?' or 'Was last night a dream?'.

I didn't notice (Y/N) waking up slowly, when I did, he hugged me tightly, tears in his eyes, that confirmed it, last night did happen.

(Y/N):"You're alive! Please dont ever fucking go away from me!" That was the first time I heard him curse, I.. I remember it clearly now, I was impaled by a light spear, he saved me.. 'But why are we naked?' I thought "Uhm.. Devils need physical contact to regenerate faster.. So.. Sainty told me I was supposed to sleep naked next to you. I'll be going, bye!"

Mandy: He stood up quickly, not remembering he was naked, giving me a godly view and a nosebleed, I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the bed, then started to snuggle him while he was blushing heavily "Let's.. Let's just lay here for a while.. Thank you for saving me." He nodded slowly and wrapped his arms around me, I scooted close to him and pressed my breasts against his chest, making him tense up and me giggle "You're soooo warm.. Let's miss school today, I want to cuddle you more." He kept stammering words about how we are naked and REALLY close to each other, and that could lead to another thing, blah blah blah.

I felt something hard touch my inner thighs (A/N: she has them thighs, and boy do I tell you, they are THE thighs you would want to sleep next to. Sorry... I have a thing for thighs.. ANYWAYS) I don't have to look to know what is touching them, but I do anyways.

Giant Nosebleed.

I look at him with a seductive smile, then notice he has something on his arm that looks like..

A tattoo.

What the

What the.. I fall asleep.

(Y/N) POV

I walk to the ORC along with Mandy, who still has a dumb smile and a nosebleed, this woman will be the death of me.

I knock on the doors and Akeno opens them, my expression saying 'We need to talk.' She nods and leads us in the club room, Rias looks at us confused.

(Y/N):"I will be blunt. The truce and war are off. If you want to know why, I almost lost Mandy, if I had brought her home a minute late, she would be dead, I will not risk losing her, because I love her and her sacred gear attracts too much unwanted and aggressive attention." When I said about bringing her home, Mandy had a giant nosebleed, making the devils question it.

Mandy:"I.." She had a dreamy look "I woke up to (Y/N) snuggling me naked.. Oh.. The view.." Koneko had a slight blush, Akeno was.. Being her perverted self and rubbing her legs together, Rias had a bright blush along with Asia.

(Y/N):"ANYWAYS! Let's go home Mandy! I'll cook tonight!"

Mandy:She nodded with a dreamy look "Perfect husband material..." Koneko could only nod along with Rias "I'll let you cook if we sleep like that again!" I nodded slowly and hesitantly "Great!" She stopped for a moment, then saying blissfully "That thing rubbing against my thighs.. Your big dic-" She was cut off by another nosebleed, this time larger.

I had a deadpanned expression, she was a pervert when she wanted to be.
.
.
.
.
.
Perfect wife material.

Word count: 1225 words
Sorry for my absence boys and.. Girls, I guess? Anyways! See ya next time!

You thought I was going to kill off Mandy, Huh?

Shame on you.