"Abra -Fucking- Dabra!"

Same legends as always. I have changed the conversation writing style.
Now this chapter is the true heartbreaking one.

(Y/N)'s POV

Ever since me and Mandy signed off the war and truce, some Devils and Fallen Angels mostly, with the occasional Angels, have been appearing alot more, which is not that worrying for me, but for Mandy.

She's been having feelings of someone watching her to the point of having a anxiety attack, and I honestly don't know what to do.

It is all a really big hurricane, and we are right in the middle of the eye.

I have to watch my back everytime I go out to buy groceries, mom might be in danger.

The simple thought of their deaths, knowing full well it is your fault, pains you, Mandy doesn't act the same quirky and cute girl from before, she had a constant paranoia, and everytime you saw her expression of fear, the irrational fear of losing someone or something, your heart would feel like it had been crushed by the heaviest guilt.

You had brought this into their lifes, and the chances of it getting any better were getting pretty slim, and as much as you hated to admit it, it scared you.

You knew Mandy had joined the ORC for the obvious reasons of socialising, it made me happy to know that they actually had fun in there.. Just them.

You were beggining to be at the left of thr picture, either being sent glares or simply ignored, all because you wanted peace. The sugarcoat at this diabetic irony was that Mandy was being influenced by them, and that sadly was good.

It was the best course of action where her and Esdeath stopped being targeted, she would lose interest in being in your peerage, and in the moment of being transferred, you would have to push her away by giving her no reason to come back.

You were not afraid of dying. You were afraid of being forgotten or left as the enemy. Huh.. Is this how Thanos felt? Doing good for all, but being labeled as the monster.. The enemy.. The inevitable just became more and more acceptable.

What have I become? Everyone I know goes away, in the end, all pushed by thr selfishness of my actions.

Just.. Wanting to be accepted. But being forced to use a crown of thorns, using the lies for the good and becoming the wicked. A true irony by the universe. Maybe it is the way.. It judges you.

You had to go away. Had to leave it all. Your empire of dirt, beyond repair. And leave it all behind..

For good. For Mandy and Esdeath.

If I could start it all again. Even from a Million miles away.. I would find a way.

You had to say goodbye to it all.

After all.. Goodbye means you want to see the person again, right?

Hello Esdeath, Mandy...

I hope you know how I felt good using the both of you.. The sacred gear, the "family" was all the tool I used to keep myself alive.
Lay on the door steps and remember the clouds we pointed to and know it was all an act, you are and will always be expandable, the thing you called "son" and "boyfriend" was only the passenger, you were the car.
Always remember..
Don't make a deal with the devil.

-Your not-so-friendly manipulator neighborhood (Y/N)

I hesitantly wrote the last words.