"Normal day, for Satan?"

The keys never change, so.. Yeah.

Boys, this one is going to have 3 GIRLS as a love interests, Not a huge harem.. But.. Who?

(Y/N)'s POV

Ever since I was born, I knew something was wrong with me, no.. Not wrong.. Different. I had a brother, Issei Hyoudou. Yep. The most hated pervert of all time. Open pervert and an asshole, but my brother nonetheless. When I was 10, and Issei 9, we had gone in a trip to another country in Europe, I got lost.. Or maybe left behind, and they had to go home without me. Mom and dad liked Issei more, he was the favorite, maybe that's why they left me.. I lived in the streets for 4 years. At age 14 I was found by a police officer when I was stealing, He was a good guy, and apparently I started growing on his heart, because I was adopted by a 34 year old police officer who was married.

Carl and Esdeath Eithes are their names.
Carl or how I like to call him, dad, got a job as a businessman, had something to do with math and sales. I helped him with the math part, I was good without even trying at it. At age 17 we had to move to japan, and guess which city?

Fucking Kuoh.

3rd person POV

(Y/N):"You.. You can't be serious? We are moving?! To where exactly?" The 18 year old (H/C) boy with (E/C) eyes wasn't pleased with moving away from his friends, especially from the town he grew up in.

Carl:"We will be moving to Japan, Kuoh." The (H/C) boy's face paled, Carl and Esdeath knew about his past, and knew how much he hates that town.

Esdeath:"We.. We know how you feel about that place, but it is a huge business opportunity for us! You are great with alot of things, and you help your father with the math to make it faster, but.. We really need to take it."
(Y/N) could only nod, he knew his mother wasn't lying, but.. So much memories would come back.

The boy sighed, and agreed to the proposal, but still asked where he was going to study for the rest of the year.
Kuoh Academy, and from what he remembers, it was a girls-only school.

On the trip to Japan, the boy was wondering if he would see his fami-.. The Hyoudou family again, sure, the boy didn't keep their name, but he also wanted to ask why they left him there, to live by himself on the streets, to starve to death.

His thoughts were cut out when the plane landed,he got up and followed his mom and dad to the car, and headed to the new Eithes residency. It wasn't that big, but it was all they could afford for now, and with that business opportunity, it would probably be their house for little time.

When they got there, the house already had their furniture, so (Y/N) searched for his room, found it and went to sleep.

The boy always woke up early, it was natural for him, it gave him time to shower, eat, brush his teeth and get dressed.

He packed his medication in the backpack.  You might be wondering.. Why does he need medication.

Ever since his family had left him, depression hit him pretty hard, no one to take care of him, no one to speak to, just the thoughts of why were the only things that clouded his mind when he was homeless, that made him really quiet, until the day he was forced to kill.

Two man had attacked him, with the intention to.. Rape the poor kid, the only thing to defend himself with was a rusty pipe, that he used to cave their skulls in. That made him have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). He would have attacks, the images replaying in his mind. He had overcome them, when he had these attacks, he felt happy, and.. He didn't want to feel happy for killing two men.

He didn't speak unless needed to, only giving nods or shaking his head, sometimes writing. But.. Only one thing made him smile. Even at the slightest.