"I love you."

Hm.. Ahem.. This.. I feel bad for ya, reader. But I truly am a monster.

(Y/N)'s POV

I just.. I just started a war with Rias' Peerage and possibly the Underworld, fucking hell how dumb can I be?

No worries! Just unleash hell when needed, protect innocents and live a happy life! Great plan, me!

I'm currently at the school's courtyard, being glared at by Rias' And Sona's peerages, they just did some wrong bullshit and they keep staring at me like I did it. I don't like them.

Kiba and Koneko seem conflicted about this declaration of war thing going on, but they took part and they shall too, be devoured by their own sins.. Or.. Maybe not.

Mandy and I are closer than ever, but.. All because those disgusting creatures wanted her sacred gear for their own personal use, I was forced to start a war, not only to stop those villainous acts, but to protect her.

Mom was feeling better about the whole 'Your husband was a supernatural being, so I killed him' sorta thing, and I am always ready to comfort her.

I was currently taking a shower, I heard from Sainty that God was killed during the war, so Michael stayed in his place to rule heaven and continue on God's legacy.

I haven't used my.. Satan's Quarter form in a long time, and honestly, I'm glad I didn't. It made me feel like a monster, even more than those devils and the tomato head.

Reports of fallen angels have increased, they seem to be planning something, and I can tell it's something big. Probably something to do with the Red Lizard Hand, but I couldn't care less.

Suddenly, Mandy bursts through the bathroom door, looking worried and flustered at the same time.

Mandy:"Uhmm.. The.. The devils are downstairs, they.. They want to talk to you about something involving a truce.." I sigh angrily and get out of the shower, making Mandy blush and run downstairs.

I walk downstairs clothed, and see the disgusting devils there, I simply sigh and motion my hand for them to talk.

Rias:"I've come to talk about a truce.." I hum uninterested "The fallen angel levels are skyrocketing, and we need all the help we need to.. Keep them down if needed." I only nod in acceptance "Great! I'm gonna need you and your queen to come with me to the Gremory's Mansion."
.
.
.
.
We are now at the Gremorys parlor, me and Sirzechs having an intense eye beat down, while others seem uncomfortable.

I merely look at Mandy and smile, causing her to become more comfortable, and then siscon talks.

Sirzechs:"I know I said get all help possible if a war broke out.. But why.. Why did you choose him?!" I put my hand on my chest in a mockingly offended manner "He said it himself 'We are at war', and now you have an apparent truce?!" Rias responds with a "Yes" and I just nod "Okay.. Okay.. This truce ends the day we are sure there are not going to be any war, and you are going to be classified as a dangerous K.O.S. criminal." I just nod "You don't seem to care, Huh?" He gets up and points to Mandy "If you just handed over that bitch, this is going to be forgiven."

Did he say..
Bitch?

(Y/N):"Choose your words very carefully, siscon.. You devils are the ones that did disgusting things to get her out of my peerage, you disgusting prick." He opens his mouth to say something "Your next line is: Do not talk about me or my sister's peerage like that ever again, or we will have a problem."

Sirzechs:"Do not talk about me or my sister's peerage like that ever again, or we will have a problem." Then he realizes what just happened, and looks at me along with the others really shocked.