"I don't care." I answer truthfully. I don't mind Harry when he's nice. Knowing if I go home now, tomorrow he'll be nicer than a kid in December.

If I stay then maybe he can get into a better mood.

Harry looks over at me as I rub my arms in the cold car before he puts the cigarette out and shuts his window.

"You're cold?" He asks already turning the heat to it's max setting.

I only nod and look out the window. His neighbors seem very quiet even after a car alarm goes off for 2 minutes.

Harry's car warms up quickly.
As I stop rubbing my skin and just sit with crossed arms.

"Are you still cold?" Harry asks placing his hand on my arm. his skin is hotter than mine as he slides his hand down my arm and lets his fingers run between mine, clasping my hand in his.

"Why do you do that?" I ask looking at our intertwined fingers.

"Do what?" He asks clueless to his bipolar acts.

"You're mean to me then you act like I'm your best friend. You Tell me things about you, Then you go mean again and just now you were mean then you press yourself on me, care if I'm warm or not and now you're holding my hand." I complain hoping he doesn't get mean again or let go of my hand.

"Well do you not want me to hold your hand?" He asks looking at me with his light eyes.

"Well I do. But can you not send me mixed signals?" I ask looking at him as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to say this one last time. You and I will never happen. That's that only signal you should be getting." He says rolling his eyes as his hand becomes lose in mine.

"You're right. I should be getting those signals while you hold my hand, tell me about your life, kiss me without having sex with me. That all sounds like things a boyfriend does, not someone you just fuck around with. Be honest, do you do this with the girls you've messed around with? Because I find that hard to believe." I say watching his jaw tense as he gets angrier.

"You're not those girls" he mumbles as his radio begins to play dark times on the pop channel.

"You're only seeing that now?" I ask as he huffs.

"We're not happening. I'm not gay." He says making me groan out loud.

I let go of his hand and climb over the console onto his lap.
I run my hands through his hair as his hands lay on my waist.

I kiss him sharply feeling like I am in control this time. I lick his bottom lip this time I'm the one
Who is going to win.

Our tongues fight for dominance but I finally win and lead the kiss.

I begin to grind down on his hips listening to him groan on my lips as he starts to get aroused.

I would have barely noticed the song change if it wasn't making the situation better. Often begins to play as I run my hips along his.

His hands greedily grab my hips guiding me where he wants me.

I break the kiss pressing my lips to his neck leaving small marks and finally settling behind his ear in a place where he can't hide the mark I'm about to make.

"Fuck." He mutters for the third time tonight but this time its from the tortuous motions of my hips and my lips making dark love bites on his neck.

As I back away from my master piece I look at his swollen lips and dark eyes. He's more beautiful than my masterpiece.

He leans forward slowly to meet my lips as I press his chest back with my hand letting his back hit the seat as I begin to kiss him again.

I press my hips against his hard member and feel him hum on my lips from getting contact.

I reach down between us and begin to palm him through his jeans.

I kiss down his jawline as he grabs my wrist.

"If you keep doing that I'll come." He says breathlessly as I lean backwards against the wheel.

"You'd finish?" I ask trying to place my hand against him again.

"Fuck. yeah, I will." He says taking a deep breath.

"From a boy." I say watching him roll his eyes.

"Let me finish you." I speak watching him take a deep breath before nodding.

"Can I touch you?" I ask looking at his hard-on press against the dark denim.

"Yes" he says quietly before pulling at the hem of the shirt on my body.

He pulls the material over my head following my actions of throwing the shirt onto the seat next to us so we're both topless.

I unbutton his jeans and pull them farther down so I have access to his member.

I try to keep my gasp in as wrap my hand around his generous length.

I pump him slowly feeling his hips jolt every time I twist my hand around the tip.

I pump him faster hearing him groan before placing his head on my shoulder. I feel his muscles tighten under me as he releases into my hand.

He leans back against the seat breathing heavily as I wipe my hand off on a tissue.

"You're gay. Just accept it. Bi maybe." I say watching him swallow hard.

"Maybe." He agree's as I climb off of his lap and throw my shirt on, leaving both of his on the console.

"Now take me home." I say pulling the seat belt over my body.

"Fuck okay."

________
Word count : 1611