"Dolcezza, I have to wait for Mrs. Martinez, I have to transport her to any location you see fit. Doctor!"

He said Doctor with a higher demanding pitch and made my stomach flip.

He smiled with that dimple I want to lick, and tongue I want between my legs.
I walked into the exam room where Gloria and her mother are waiting . My skin was flush and I've have lost complete control of my face and body.

Gloria kept talking about her mothers conditions, kept ranting on.
"STOP!"
I had to ask her to step out to collect myself and having her blab on wasn't helping.

"Mrs. Martinez, my name is Doctor De Campo. How are you today, I understand your daughter is worried about you?"

Mrs. Martinez reminds me of my abuela.
Sweet old lady with a strong Mexican accent, "mija, worries for nada. I told her it was a simple cold."

"Mrs. Martinez, you're a smart lady but you know there's no such thing as a simple cold for your age."

"I know pero mija worries too much; she's a single mom who takes care of me and her kids."

Guilt passes through my face and I was glad I didn't get her fired.

After 15minutes of doing my review, that was it. I decided she needed to be admitted to the hospital.

"Mrs. Martinez, I know you do not want to worry your daughter but I think it's the best decision for you to get admitted. Mira, if you agree I'll make you a deal with you and your daughter, si?"

She nodded and I step out to call her daughter into the exam room.

There he was standing by the door with his cell phone in his hand. And all of sudden I felt this anger going through my body. He has his phone in his hand but couldn't messaged me?

Gloria steps in the exam room with her mother, "Gloria, Your mom was saying that you worry about her and she worries about you. I'm afraid that she needs to get admitted to the hospital. I told her I would make a deal with her to ease her worries."
She wanted to cry but nodded with an agreement instead.

"Mrs. Martinez and Gloria, Im the Chief at Saint Peters Hospital ER and my staff is caring and compassionate, so that means that rest of the staff should be the same. I promise after my shift tonight I will visit you to check up on you. Gloria, I will give you my cell phone number and hook you up with my friends' babysitter service free of charge while you visit your mother at any time. What do you think?"

Gloria starts to cry and Mrs. Martinez grabs my hand, "Mijita that is extremely nice of you. Dios (God) will replay you back."
I smiled, "Mrs. Martinez, as long as you go I will be replay back with your health. Just give me ten minutes to set up a room for you," Gloria stayed in the room.

I step out to walk to my temporary office. I did not realize he followed me all the way into but I try to push away but my want for him.

"Dolcezza."

I ignore him while typing my report and never looking up.
I couldn't comprehend why I was mad, It was a one night fling.

"DOLECEZZA!" my body shiver at his demanding voice when he shouted.
I looked up breaking my trance from my computer to face him.
He just smiled.

"That was really sweet and nice of you, Are you sure you're not an angel."
I just noded 'no' went to pick up my phone to make an important phone call.

Doctor Tyler is the charge doctor in the G floor.
"Dr Tyler, how are you. This is Gia De Campo."
Fuck, he was still in my office leaning against the doorway when I said my real name.
"Gia, How are you, Call me Will. You know how much I hate when you call me by my father's name?"

I raised my voice to a flirty tone because William was a prick and hated for doctors to bypass the ER. His dad was the director of the St. Peters and I had no choice but to act flirty with this man.

"Right, sorry Doct..... I mean Will, I need a favor."

"Anything for you Gia."

I smiled.

"I have a seventy-two year old female systemic for possible pneumonia, she's bedridden. She needs X-rays and lab work, she is uncontrolled diabetic with a history of pneumonia, I would hate to send her to ER knowing she's going to get admitted either way."

I can tell Will's demeanor change, "In one condition."
I tried not to sigh out loud, "What condition Will?"
"You let me take you out to dinner Thursday night?"
I didn't know what to say Gabe was just staring at me, which is possible that it's also a fake name just like mine.

"I work that night shift, I don't get out until 7 am."

He was persistent and I had a patient to think about, "Breakfast then?"
I sign but tried not to be noticeable, "Fine. I'll see you for breakfast on Thursday."
"It's a date." Stated William with an ecstatic tone in his voice

We hang up; Gabe was staring at me with a mix of desire and hatred in his eyes.

I gave him my transportation paperwork and told him to place an IV on Mrs. Martinez.
He walks out with no words. He was the one left speechless.

 He was the one left speechless