day 6

Autor's Note: Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. I just wasint motivated to right. So I will try to finish this book. Thanks for understanding enjoy.

Your point of view:
You woke up to the sound of someone knocking ant my door. You thought it was room service so you got out of ded still in your pyjamas to tell them you were still sleeping. But when you opened the door it wasint room service you saw it was Marha. You looked at him surprised and asked "w-what are you doing heer?". He looked at you confused and replied "i thought i was picking you up to hag out." you looked at the time, oh crap its 1:00 you thought to yourself. You looked back at marha and apologised, you had forgotten to set your alarm. He accepted you apologised and told you that when you where ready you could meet him at his room. You said sure then started getting ready you put on a cute grey t-shirt with a white design on it and a pair of riped jeans. You put your hair up into a ponytail grabed your bag and left. As you knocked on Marah's door you could hear people scrambling to get to the door first. As the door opened put of nowhere you heard "MARAH HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!". You laughed and said "did you serious not tell them yet". Marah laughed lightly and replied "no i didn't". You walked in and saw Netflix was setup with popcorn and drinks. "I hope you dont minde but i thought it would be nice to just stay in for today" said Marah. You looked at him and told him you didnt minde at all. So for the reast for the day thats what you guys did. It was 10:00 pm You didnt realize how late it was. Marah, Ken and Olivia told you, you could stay the night and cosplay one of there characters in the closet tomorrow. You agreed and ended you falling asleep on Marah. Ken and Oliva thought you guy's were really cute.