day 5

(Your point out of view)
woke up earlier then usual this mornig, you couldn't get much sleep last night which was weird because you usually sleep well. Anyway, you got up and got your cosplay and put it on. Today you where cosplaying
D-va from the video game Over watch. It didn't take you long so when you finished you went to the main deck of the boat.

(Marah's point of view)
This morning I woke up a lot earlier, I mean it's kinda my fault for setting my alarm to the rogue time but whatever. I kinda just lied in bed for a while but I got bored after an hour or so. So I went to the main deck and got some breakfast before the con considering there's not much breakfast foods at the con. Wen I got my coffee and croissant I went to go sit at one of the many empty tables and just chilled.

(Both of your point of view)
Wen you got to the main deck you noticed someone who looked a lot like Marah. So you walk up to the table qnd taped his right shoulder than quickly move to his left. Wen he looked to his left a big smile appeared on his face. "Hey (Y/N)!" Marah said excited "Hey!" You replied with a small gigel. "I was just going to get some breakfast" you said with a small smile "oh, ok well if you want you could sit with me" Marah replied. "Ya that sounds good" you said then went to the breakfast table. You got a smouthy and a plate of some new fruits which you've never really tried before then sat with Marah. For the rest of the day you 2  just huge out at the con. Ken and Olivia were being a little weirder than usual but you kinda just ignored that.

(Your point of view)
Wen you got back to your room you took off all the makeup put your hair up into a messy bun, put on a pair of black and white plad pajama bottoms with a oversized white crop top  t-shirt. Then you turn on the TV and start watching your favorite show. A few minutes later you hear someone knock on your door you figure it's room service considering you ordered a pizza wen you first entered the room. You go over to the door and open it. Wen you do instead of seeing a room service person you see Marah. "Hey Marah!  What's up?" You said, Marah smiled sheepishly " uh hehe nothing much, would you mind if I come in" he asked. "Ya sure ni don't see why not." You said with a smile, but you were slightly freaking out because your room was a total disaster. Marah walked in and looked around "your room is pretty nice" he complemented, you smiled, Marah seemed to be a little off. "Hey Marah?" "Ya?" He said turning around quickly to face you."Are you ok you seem a little off?" You asked "ya umm there's just something I wanted to ask you." Marah replied. There was a few moments of silence then Marah continued "umm well you see we've known each other for a while and I was just wondering if... You would like to go out with me.". You where shocked you didn't think Marah felt the same way. You smile and knoded "Yes, I would love to go out with you!". Marah smiled "ok well I'll come pick you up at around 1:00" he said then walked out with a huge smile on his face.

Author's Note:
I am SO sorry for not updateding I've been going through a lot of personal problems. But I should be back? Idk but any ways hope you enjoyed ♥