day 4 part 2

(Both of your point of view)
After you all finished eating you all decided to go to the pool. Marah, Olivia and ken grabed ther swimsuits and got changed. Marah wore his red swim trunks whitch had wite strips down the side snd his red lifeguard hoody. Olivia wore some black swiming trunks with a black hoody. And Kennedy wore a simple white bikini whitch had fishnets going up to her nec and to hold it up ther was a string like a chocker. And you just took of a layer but wen you looked over at Marah you could see a slight blush on his face. After You all grabbed a white towel from the room and headed out.

Wen you got to the pool Olivia took of his hoody and said "CANON BALL!" and juped in the pool. You turned to the side a bit to protect you from the splash not that you mind getting wet. You all juped in one after te other. A few minutes went by then Olivia n oticed a big water slide "hey we should go on that" he said pointing at the big black slide. "Ya!" Kennedy said smirking at Marah, you look at Marah a little confused. Then Olivia smirks back at Ken "hey im gonna go up with Olivia, you should go up with (Y/N)" Kennedy siad "YA!" Olivia said still smirking. "Ok" Marah said, you look at him a little flustered and nervous.  "Ok let's go." Ken said exited. Wen you got up to the top Marah put his arms around you and you both went down together. 

You felt safe around him you felt like nothing could hurt you. You  got close to the bottom  he let go and you both fell into a deep pool of water. Averyone went for a few more rounds then decide to go get something to eat you all got  a pep and chees pizza then you went back to Marah, Ken, and Olivia's room you all decide to watch movies. After 4 movies it started getting late so you went back to your room.

(Your point of view)
Wen you got to your room you got your cosplay out for tomorrow. Then You put on a pair of Gamzee pajamas on, brushed your teeth then went to bed.