day 1

(Your point of view)

It was a normal summer day you where babesiting (F/M) like every other day. It was boring cause you had no friends to help you babesit not even to hagout with. Considering you kinda live in the midel of nowhere. A cupel minutes later your mom gets home from work. "Hey honey how was your day?" she asked.
"Boring as usuel" you replied. "Oh, why so?" she questioned.
"Humm lets see i have no friends to hag out with and i have to look after this littel buger all day" you responded a little snappy. "Well to make your day a little less boring thers a gift in the car for you in the front seat." she said. You looked at her strangely then went to the car. Wen you opened the car door you saw a box with (Y/N) on it. You grabbed it and made your way to your room. Wen you entered your room you sat on your bed and opened it. Inside ther was a letter that said " Dear (Y/N) in this box is 1 ticket for a cruise that is specifically to go to conventions around the U.S. its a week long  cruise and unfortunately we cannot come with you. I believe you are old enough to stay alone for that period of time. You will be leaving tomorrow at 12:00 AM
Hope you enjoy the ticket you will be going to 4 conventions during the week. Have fun.". Wen you finished reading you noticed 1 000$ at the botem of the box. Then you ran out of your room and gave your mom a big hug and said "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" . "Are you sure you'll be ok alone for a week?" mom asked " yes im going to be fine" you replied calming yourself down."okay, well you should probably get ready" she said "ya ok thanks again mom" you said then went back to your room. When you where almost done packing you suddenly got really tired so you put your pyjamas on got ready for bed then went to sleep.

(Marah's point of view)

I was watching TV all day wen i herd a knock on my door wen i opened it Ken and Olivia came runing in with 3 rectangular pieces of paper. "Guy's stop what's going on?" i asked confused. "Wer going on the new Con Cruise!" Ken replied excited. "What is a Con Cruise exactly?" i asked still confused. "Its a Cruise that lasts a week and 4 days of the week we go to conventions" Ken explained sitll excited. "Ok but what do you mean by we?" i questioned. "Me you and Olivia. naw hury up we gotta get ready for tomorrow." ken said excited "dos my mom know about this?" i asked. "Yes we asked your mom before we got the ticket's" Olivia said following Ken into the hall near my room. We each had to pack 2 bags 1 for casual attire and 1 for are cosplay. Wen we finished we just hug out for a while the wen it got late we went to bed.