day 4 part 1

(Your piont of view)
This morning you woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You too your phone off the night stand and answerd it. "Hello?" you said still half sleeping "Hey (Y/N)! So wen wher you planning to hag out with us?" the voice coming from the phone asked "um soon and who is this?" you asked kinda imbaresed. The voice chuckled "its Marah" the voice said "oh ya i'll be ther in a bit just gotta get ready" you said still sounding tiered. Marah chuckled "did you just get up?" he asked. "Ya..." i replied slightly nervous. i was assuming he hade a smug smirk on his face. "K got to go see you in a bit" i said. "K see ya" he replied then we both hug up.

(Marah's point of view)
"God shes adorable"

(Your point of view)
Wen you hug up you went and put on a black bikini with gold details and over top i wore a black long sleeve shirt with 2 strips of white near your elbows and at the back it had the Supernatural pentagram with the words Winchester Brothers also in white. You also wore some black riped high waisted shorts. After you grabed your phone and looked at the time and you decided you shoulgo meet up with Marah, Olivia and Ken.

(Marah's point of view)
I got up this morning and immediately called (Y/N) to make sure she didint forget about the plans we made. It took her a bit to pick up but she did.

We alredy saw this conversation.

God she's cute i thot to myself wen she hug up. After i got dressed in a red long sleeve shirt with a withe tyre thing in the front. I also wore a pair of black skinny jeans. i was just about to go out to go get everyone breakfast but wen i opened the door (Y/N) was right in front of me.

(Both of your point of view)
You got to Marah's room and was about to knock on the door but befor you could the door opened and Marah was standing right in front of you. "Hey i was just going out to get some breakfast" Marah said a little nervous "oh if you want could come back later" you said also a little nervous.  "No its fine if you want we could go get something to eat together" he said kinda asking. "Ya sure i haven't ate yet so its perfect." you said with a slight smile. "Ok common" Marah said and closed the door behind him. It was silent for the most part but it wasn't akwered. Wen we got to the buffet Marah got something for Ken and Olivia. "Are you gonna get anything?" Marah asked "um no i kinda forgot my wallet at my room" you replied a little nervously. "Oh well i could get you something" Marah said. "No no i couldn't ask you to do that" you said kinda hopeing he wouldn't. "No its ok just pic something" he said sweetly. You finally gave in "fine but im paying you back later" you said in a frustrated but playful voice, "Ok" he said with a smile. You decided to get a coffee and a parfait. Afterwards you went back to Marah, Ken and Olivia's room and eat.