day 2

(Marah's point of view)

I woke up to the sound of ken well and juping for me and Olivia to get up. I threw a pilow at her face then tryed going back to sleep. But then ken threw it back. "Comme on guys we have 2 more houers till we half to go." ken complainted. "5 more minutes" Olivia said. "Fine ill give you till i get out of the shower then 1 of you are going in" ken said then went to the shower. Wall ken was in the shower i grabed my gray Under Armor long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans as i waited for ken to get out of the shower. After we all had are shower's and stuff we went to get somthig to eat really quikly then went to the dock. I said a finale good bye to my mom then went on to the bote. We got are room key and skedual's then went exploring for a bit. Wen we got to are room i noticed a pretty girl with (H/C),(H/L) and (E/C) having trouble with her bags. I was going to help her but she bolted. I just brushed it off and walked in to the room. We unpacked the hole time then we got room service to bring us food. After we finished eating we got in are pajamas and fell asleep.

(A/N)

sorry i had to divide the point of view's into 2 diferont chapters i just didint want 1 chaper to be a lot longer then the 1st. Anyway hope you enjoyed day 2.