-

First off, most importantly - WARNING:

Depression, grief, self-loathing, and *SPOILER ALERT* (possibly) suicide are all central themes in this story.

If you think that this story may trigger any thoughts of self-harm or suicide (in which case, don't feel bad or guilty or stupid; I totally, 100% get it), please don't read it. I'd love for this story to be read - but your safety always, always, ALWAYS comes first.

<3

I love reading, and I love chatting with people online! If you ever want to hit me up, for any reason whatsoever - just to chat, to ask me to read your story, or to offer up some feedback - PLEASE DO. I mean it.

On the same line, comments are literally the best thing ever, and they will totally make my day. I spell everything with, like, English English (i.e. colour), so it was weird for me attempting to spell with American English (i.e. color), so if you catch a slip-up - or any other spelling, grammatical, or vocabulistic mistake - please do not hesitate to inform me, and I will attempt to remedy it right away. Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome, and I will (attempt to) check out the profile of everyone who comments.

Anyway, I think that's it. Thank you for reading! I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing life - and if not, then hit me up, and we can complain about our day / our lives together. ;)

PS: I know my cover is kind of not reeeeally a cover; but it was the best I could get since most cover creators require a story already being published. That being said, if you are a good cover creator, or you know a good cover creator, please PM me or comment below!