Relationship improvements. Brooke. {THANKS FOR THE VIEWS}

( Sasha's POV )

I woke up on Rory's chest. There was a party last night, and we both fell asleep in this bedroom. We didn't drink, or do anything of that sort. But vampire parties are very fun, and Erica and Rory told me their secret, like two weeks ago. Their vampire secret. The fact that I'm friends with vampires, its pretty cool I'd have to say. I can go to all of the parties with them, and the others automatically assume I'm also a vampire. They don't sniff out my human blood, as Rory got Benny to make us a potion that will make my blood scented as vampire blood. Rory is my little munchkin. Yes, I called him my munchkin, and even though technically we're not together.. Its because of mornings like this, laying on his chest after a fun party, that make me want to be with him more than anything else in this world.

~

After Rory and I woke, we got out of the party house and walked down sidewalk to his home.

''Wasn't it fun at the party, Rory?'' I asked, looking up at him.

''It was.'' He slightly smiled, reminiscing. He continued, ''It was pretty rad don't you think!'' He finished, getting a bit hyper.

''Yes, super!'' I replied. ''I liked waking up on your chest too.'' I mumbled.

'Hm?'' Rory stopped walking, and cocked his  head my way.

I got nervous. Did he hear me say that? Vampire hearing after all..

''NOTHING, Uh.. What did you think I said?'' I asked nervously.

"He slightly smirked. Nothing, nevermind.''

I'm was still nervous.. I know vampires hear good, but if he did hear I hope he didn't take it very personally. I got very embarrassed.

I decided, for Rory and I to go sit in the park under a lovely shady tree.

( end of Sasha's POV )

(Rory's POV)

MAN, DID SASHA AND I HAVE FUN AT THAT PARTY! Some people were drinking, but we didn't do any of that... I woke up with Sasha on my chest, and I don't think about romance much and it sounds cliche but at that very moment I could see a future with her. And I can't let that go. She probably thinks I'm stupid though, and I don't think I even stand a chance with her which slightly bothers me. It also bothers me, that people think I'm an idiot. I, RORY KEENER AM NOT AN IDIOT! I am in my head a lot, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid I'm just to myself. I think of a lot of good ideas, but I don't know how on earth to tell people about them and when I do, they come out not as good as in my head.

Sasha decided we should sit under a tree at the park. Which we picked a nice shady one.. a willow to be precise! Its nice because, I'm a vampire clearly and guess what? It isn't very fun being in the sun with caked on sunscreen. Duude. It doesn't feel good. - cringe -

(end of Rory's POV)

(Lena's POV)

I am just loving life right now. So get this, like last week Benny and I kind of clicked. Yes, we clicked. Well okay here's the sitch, we were fighting.. Well, sort of.. It was immature, you see..

~ flashback ~

''LENA, WHO ON EARTH DOESN'T LIKE LORD OF THE RINGS.'' Benny said standing up and crossing his arms.

''I DON'T KNOW, UH, ME?'' I replied standing up too.

''Yes, well you can't be my girlfriend now.'' He smirked turning around, to go into Ethan's kitchen.

I shrieked.

''I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!'' I said laughing with him as I ran in the kitchen after him. Truth? I want to be his girlfriend more than I'd like to admit.