knock on the door. Chapter two!

I'm in my room.. it's tuesday night! I'm using  my Apple computer! I love my mac.. Its cool, and I don't know what it is about it, but I'm pretty fond of apple products! it may be because I am REALLY in love with my iPod! but unlike 95% of the teenage population I'm probably the only one without an iPhone... Like, really? -_- Yeah I guess they're expensive! I only have 5 bucks anyway..My mom wants me to buy my own phone she thinks I'll be more responsible that way I guess! 

*KNOCK KNOCK* ....*KNOCK KNOCK* ... *KNOCK KNOCK* ''WHAT!!?'' I screamed at the top of my lungs.. No answer.. Oh, right I actually have to get off of my comfy bed to open the door down stairs.. These people will pay for doing this! making me work!! (lol) 

I open the door to see an all to familiar face...

''BENNY!?'' I say kind of in the tone of 'wtf are you doing at my doorstep' you know? like seriously I don't know him and just a few days ago he was basically stalking me down the hallway staring at my bum like in all honesty I don't know why he thinks I would even want to say hi to him.. let alone on my door step! Lord.. geeks are annoying! he's hot but he's still a geek and he's still annoying. -_-

''LENA!!!!?!!'' I assume he's being sarcastic...Great.. we have a regular ol' comedian here.. and he's a geek to.. 

''Just get to the point smart ass!'' I tell him.. I'm quite annoyed, so I'm sure that came out more rude then intended.

He smirked at his advantages.. His advantage of annoying me.. just great! I've shown weakness.. 

''Would you pretty pretty please get to the point?'' I make sure to add extra sarcasm and annoyance in my voice hoping he'd get the idea and leave.

''Yeah Ethan wanted to know if you would like to come over to our house tonight! I mean.. I told him you didn't want anything to do with us.. Shocking.. Isn't it? the fact that we're two extremely gorgeous nerd-a-muffins and you don't like us? shame.. shame isn't it.'' He said narrowing his eyes and then added a little pout afterwards as if I'm actually supposed to feel sorry for him.. mhm.. sure..

I chocked on laughter.. ''NERD-A-MUFFINS?! ahahaha that's a pretty funny word for it. Is that your way of playing down the fact that both of you are extreme geeks??'' 

''I thought girls liked geeks. ;)'' He said winking..

''I DO!! ... I mean WE DO!!'' 

''...Mhm.. I hear what your saying..'' He says seductively.

''Would. you. just. get. to the point?'' I ask rather annoyed. 

''Sure but first can I ask a question?'' he asked.. I'd like to ask him a few questions myself! like how the hell is he not gone yet?

''YES WEIR.'' I said narrowing my eyes at him.

''Well.. Now I have two questions! First, You love me don't you? and second.. How do you know my last name? actually.. that answers my first question! Obviously if you know my last name you must be obsessed with me, and if you're obsessed with me you must also be in love with me.'' 

....WOW.. This boys logic is just screwed up. I wonder if he was dropped on his head as a baby? eh.. Not likely. I mean the boys gorgeous, its just his mind that makes me wonder what happened to him. 

''Wow! how did you ever figure  that out my beauty!'' I of course  I added more sarcasm than needed, but HEY! sarcasm is my thing..Its what I do!

''Just a lucky guess!'' he said making sure to add a very dramatic wink. 

''Nerd.''

''I know right?'' He replied smiling so wide I thought his mouth was going to fall off.. Though I must admit his smile is to die for.. *___*