my babysitters a vampire *benny weir love story*

It was the first day of school. I hate school. But mainly because I don't have friends, and because I hate being around people... So I guess I should blame myself for not having friends.

''Hey! do you know were second period is being held?'' 

I turned around to see an extremely attractive boy,  with dark brown eyes and layered brown hair..He's about 2-3 inches taller than me.. I figured he wasn't talking to me, though.. I figured he was talking to some other chick and I just had the pleasure of standing in front of him. So, I turned around and started walking away when He said ''DUDE! STOP WALKING I'M TALKING TO YOU! .. MISS?!'' So I turned around and gave him a, ''WTF?'' look and he literally just stared at me.. ( -__- ) ''Hey, I'm Benny!'' ''Hey I'm Lena and I must go so if you don't mind..'' and I started walking away.. ''ERM.. Well I have to go too so either you tell me were the hell second period is or I'll just follow you around everywhere.''  ......''DUDE you'd basically be doing the exact same thing seeing I'm HEADED to second period. So chill.'' I replied. ''maybe that's why you don't have friends then?'' I don't have friends because I'm too lazy to MAKE friends.'' And with that I headed towards the girls bathroom.. but Benny was following me from behind. (my luck) ''Hmm.''  ''WHAT.'' I reply. ''Oh nothing I was just thinking of how good things look.'' He replied. ''What?''  Benny than replied, ''you heard me!'' ''..no what looks good?'' I ask in complete confusion. ''Your butt.'' and with that he smirked as he walked past me.... ''my.. butt.. MY BUTT!?'' ''Yep!'' he replied turning into the ''sex ed'' room. I ran around the corner into the same room and said ''WHAT EXACTLY ABOUT MY BUTT LOOKS SO GOOD TOO YOU? LIKE WHAT THE HELL?!''  ''Miss Daverns please, if you want to learn about butts and why they look so good to men just sit down and listen to our class on using proper protection. If you don't want to put yourself through complete and utter embarrassment, please exit right now to the left were you're originally supposed to be in chemistry.'' Well.. this wasn't a very nice way to meet one of my first teachers.. So I went out and turned into chemistry were there were loads of geeks.. and not really the hot kind. ''uggth.'' I grunted as I sit down next to a boy my height with chocolate brown eyes and shaggy-ish hair. ''What.. geeks got you down?'' He asked. ''Yes actually!'' I laughed.. He chuckled and then said, ''I'm Ethan!'' he grinned at me and either he was flirting or he's the nicest boy on the planet. ''I'm lena.''  ''Nice name!'' he replied. ..... we basically dissected frogs the entire chemistry lesson, until the end were we had to clean our evil, torturous,  sharp instruments of death that  we had used on the already dead frogs. We were walking out of the door, when Ethan ran up to the boy whom complimented my butt AND embarrassed me in front of about 15 people. ''dude do you have galactic wars 3 yet?'' said Ethan. ''No.. do I look like a genius?'' asked Benny. ''...isn't that the whole idea of being a nerd-a-blerd?'' asked Ethan. ''Um, I actually prefer the proper term GEEK and trust me I'd love to be anything but a geek for real.''  Said Benny. 

''..Well actually I'm really into geeks.'' They both cocked an eye brow... probably wondering why I'm still here.. ''You.. do?'' Said ethan... I think he was kind of shocked x'D (<--that's my crazy laughing face) ''yes..'' ''Well welcome to the club babe!" Said Benny.. ''Um. What if I don't wanna be in the club?'' ''Well too bad because once your in you'll never ever ever ever get out.'' said Benny. ''MUAHAHA!'' Ethan laughed evily. '' well.. okay than..''  I said.

 ''Alright benny, wanna come over to my house?'' asked ethan. ''no I have plans.''  ''what? for real?'' asked ethan. ''No of course not ya doof I never have plans! I'll be over at your house 15 minutes after you get there.'' Said Benny..

''Okay well I have to go guys!" I say.

''WAIT.. I WANT A NUMBER!'' asked Benny.  so I gave it to him.. why not? I mean.. he wasn't ugly.

*and scene*