StarBucks! chapter 3.

(first of all in real life, I'm sorry for the late chapter you guys! please forgive me! okay fanfic below!)

I was in my bed, plugged into my iPod, and I was just listening to my new favorite Ke$ha song, ''timber'' its featuring pitbull and its just this great song! (song here copy and past link--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17Ef3Wvi1s-) I mean I really do love this song, and I don't know why but I have this thing for music! it can like, tell my life story and its like that singer who wrote that song, know about what I'm going through! I don't relate to this song, but I mean.. it sounds good and its upbeat!

I don't know what to do today! Its 12 in the afternoon, and its saturday. I could go to the mall, BUT with who?? Wow.. okay I cant believe I'm going to do this, but I guess I'll call up Benny and Ethan and all three of us can go to the mall.. they could hold my shopping bags! haha 

*bring bring* ''hello, this is the weir residence speaking'' somebody said on Benny's line in a feminine voice..  ''Benny, chill dude its me, Lena! lay off the woman voice! its an awful woman voice anyway.'' I said. ''LENA?!?!?'' Is all Benny could say before he started choking on his drink or whatever he's drinking I don't know he's on the other line of the phone, so how am I supposed to know what he's drinking? lol ''BENNY, CALM DOWN I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOKING YOU TO DEATH!'' ''oh, yes.urm.. what do you want Lena?'' he replied trying to play it cool. LOL. ''Nothing, just get Ethan and come over to my house, because we're going to the mall.'' ''...The mall..'' Said Benny. ''Yes, the MALL. I'm bored.'' I replied. ''...But...'' ''Okay, you could just stay home and I'll go with ETHAN.'' I replied bribing him. ''WHAAA!?! NO! I'M COMING!'' and with that I heard a click, and he hung up the phone. (wait why is he using a wall phone?) 

**knock knock** well.. they're here! Am I REALLY going to go the mall with them?? ....YES.. YES I AM. I opened my door. ''Hey dudes.'' I say to Benny and Ethan. ''...dudes?'' Said Ethan. ''Yes unless you're woman.''  ''NO WE'RE DUDES, NEVER-MIND..'' Said Benny elbowing Ethan.  ''Okay, well lets go to the mall!'' I said. ''And who's going to drive?'' I ask. ''Um, ME.'' said Ethan with a smug look on his face. ''YOU?! How the hell are YOU going to drive us Ethan?'' I asked. ''Um, I have my drivers license and BENNY doesn't.'' He said while scowling at me. ''Oh.. its, just, .. that you look more young than Benny.. and.. um... shorter..ish..y'know..'' I said. ''....Lets go.'' Said Ethan looking at me like, 'the hell you say?' LOL So we climbed into Ethan's lexus, (I don't know HOW he affords this thing unless he payed for it in pokemon trading cards.) the seats were nice and made with really fine leather, and it was really clean on the inside! Benny, I'm guessing had never been in Ethan's car, because he was touching everything and clinging onto the sides of the car like we were about to fly into outer-space. I decided to poke Benny. *poke* ''DUDE!" Benny yelled hitting his head on the ceiling because I startled the hell out of him when I poked his adorable shoulder. ''What? just teasing boo.'' I reply. ''BOO? That's my line.'' he said. ''Whatever.'' I reply. 

~at the mall!~

''OMG.. Which. store.do.we.go.to.first!!!'' I say, as I jump in the air spastically while girlishly waving my hands every-were.

''Um.. what are you doing? haha'' Laughed Ethan. 

''Um, BRO? Its called FANGIRLING. See Lena? Ethan doesn't know you..LIKE I DO.'' Benny  said flipping his hair. (oh brother) 

''And you've, *flips hair* only known me for a week and half so you don't, *winks* know me that much either.'' I replied sarcastically. 

''Fair fair.'' Benny replied. ''Ethan, do you wanna go check out the arcade?'' Said benny. 

''Yeah sure!"' Said Ethan shrugging. And with that they started to walk in front of me. ''Um.. YO.'' I said.  ''What..'' Said Benny like 10 feet in front of me. ''DUDE..I CAME HERE WITH YOU, SO I COULD HAVE COMPANIONSHIP NOT SO YOU COULD GO PLAY GAMES NOW FOLLOW THE LEADER.'' I reply and than I walked away and they followed pouting behind me. I think Ethan was plotting a way to strangle me because I saw him through the corner of my eye, crinkling his hands and squinting one eye while pretending to squish my head with his index finger and thumb. 

''HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE NEWBORN KING'' I say kneeling down in front of Star-bucks. 

''Coffee sucks.'' Said Benny. 

''.....Are you shitting me Benny?'' (sorry for language)  I asked.

''...No.. how would I shit you? you're like literally 5 foot 8.''  Benny said stupidly.

...I facepalmed and so did Ethan.

''Hey okay so I'm going to grab a cherry mocha latte with extra foam and a few sprinkles along with a few cherries, and coffee flavoring.'' I ordered my coffee.

''okay, and check..'' The waitor said as he scooped a few cherries on top of my huge cup, and than he handed it to me and I tipped him 30 bucks. 

''lena, why did you give him 30 bucks as a tip?'' Ethan asked.

''...because he's adorable..'' I replied, and Benny rolled his eyes clearly jealous. 

''Were are we going next??'' Ethan said sighing. 

''I don't know.. Claires..'' I replied..When we walked into the claires store, Dan and Phil, from the youtube channels danisnotonfire and theamazingphil were just standing there buying a ''swag swag swag'' belt, and an ''I'm a sexy Brittish boy'' Necklace. And I freaked out. FREAKED OUT. 

''OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG'' I screamed, and Dan looked my way with that ''oh holy shit get out of here NOWWWW'' look. And Phil looked at me smiling but like ''the hell is this girls problem?'' I ran their way and I picked up a one direction notebook and a 1D pen for them to sign my new book with. ''Hey you two, I love you both so freaking much can you please sign this?'' I asked politely batting my eyelashes. ''Of course little girl.'' said Dan. ''I'M ALMOST 16!'' I replied. ''And we're like 23, so to us you're a little girl.'' Said Phil. ''so are you saying there's no chance between you and me?'' I asked laughing. ''YES HE IS LENA'' said Benny. 

We than left claires, but I didn't want to! like I really didn't.. but Ethan yanked me out by my arm so, than we just strolled over to a few more stores, but than we decided to go by toy's R us, but I looked towards bath-and-body works, and there was Dan, and Phil..in bath and body works... wow. -_-  and on top of that, Dan was wearing a red robe, and Phil a dark blue robe. 

''Ready Phil?'' ''yes Dan.'' ''DROP THE ROBES!'' yelled Dan. And with that their robes went down, and unlike all of Dan's youtube videos nothing was sensored and I'm pretty sure I'm scarred for life.. HAHAHA wait, no.. Dan's standing behind a counter and Phil's covering up with a ''victorias secret' pillow. ''AND CUT! WOW THIS IS LIKE, THEEE BEST YOUTUBE VIDEO EVER PHIL!'' Said Dan. ''I KNOW DAN!'' said Phil. And than they looked my way, and with wide eyes freakishly ran out of the mall..and they forgot their clothes.. BUT gladly, they had a victoria secret pillow taped to their butts.

''WOW this day was crazy.'' Said Benny. He tried to put his arm around my shoulder, but I slapped his hand away..

''I'm really tired.'' Said Ethan.

''Um, haven't you heard of the expression, shop til you drop?'' I asked.

''....Okay I wanna go home Lena..'' Said Benny.

And we went home, actually they went to their house and I went to mine and got a cup of tea. Good thing I sneaked Dans phone so in reality I have all of these amazing contacts.