Prank Night.

Its a friday night. I'd love to go somewhere, but I have no friends really plus, what am I goimg to do as a teenager? I cant go to anyclubs or anything! not like I'd want to, honestly.I mean, me personally I don't get into the whole ''party'' type thing unless its ice-cream and movies! not booze and boys. Excuse me for being a goody-two-shoes or whatever you call it, but I just like to be safe.

I spent three hours on the computer playing a mario game, but I'm starting to get 'brain numb' you know?

*knock knock*

well who could that be? oh, yeah let me think! who elsewould be at my house on a friay night? this is like the creepiest house on the entire block. So who is it? I was guessing Benny and Ethan, but I was wrong. ''Hey, have you seen Benny or Ethan?'' replied a blonde boy with shaggy hair and a plaid shirt unbuttoned sloppily.

''well, you know.. a name would be nice?'' I asked.

''Oh, umm.... rory!'' He replied.

''I'm benny and ethans friend!'' he finished.

''Woah so much information.'' I said teasingly.

''wow I know right?!'' he said laughing. But he was actually serious! this boy is not the brightest! ''the answer to your question, um.. Rory? is that no, I have not seen your friend.'' I answered.

Wait how did he know were I live? o_O wtf.

''how do you know were I live?'' ...''and how do you know I know Benny and Ethan?'' I finished. ''Oh, I just guessed and Benny said you're his girlfriend!'' He replied.

THAT.DWEEB.IS.DYING.TONIGHT.

'That turd said I'm his girlfriend?''

''AHAHA TURD! AHAHAHA'' he was hysterically lauging.

''Tell Benny to watch his back.'' I replied and than I closed the door and bid him fair well. (lol)

I got my tote-bag and stuffed my bottle of soda in the bag along with some m&m's and flashlight. Benny being a boy, was probably still awake even though its 10:00PM. I just feel the need to go over and prank him! honestly, he deserves it. He told that boy (rory was his name?) that I'm his girlfriend and who knows how many people rory showed? And okay, I'll admit.. I'm bored and my parents aren't home, so why just stay in my room when I have a dork to torture?

I went to Benny's house first, and his grandmother (I think) opened the door and said, ''Hi dear what can I help you with?'' and so I replied, ''I'm looking for Benny.'' ..Her eyes went wide. ''AHAHAHAHA you're looking for Benny? you would have had a more believable story, if you had told me you were looking for space aliens! haha''  ''Well is he here?'' I asked.

''No, he went to Ethan's house.'' she said.  ''oh well, thanks! sorry for interupting your sleep.'' I replied. ''You think I was sleeping? I'm doing just dance!" she than closed the door and I went to Ethan's house.. I knocked on the door. A little girl opened the door and asked, ''Can I help you?'' ''Um, were is Ethan's room?'' I asked. ''oh, hold on..'' ''ETHAN A GIRL IS HERE FOR YOU!'' she finished. She basically shouted it! Ethan came down the steps mumbeling curse words. ''Oh! lena!'' Said Ethan. ''weres Benny? I'm gonna prank him.'' I said. ''Upstairs I'll help ya out... urm what are you going to do?'' He asked. ''I'm putting koolaid in the shower head.'' ''HAHAHAH COME ON!'' he said.

 We both sneaked upstaies into the bathroom, and did the 'evil' deed.''Hey benny  why don't you go take a shower?'' Ethan said.

''No.'' stated Benny with no exspression  at all in his voice.He didn't even turn around or take his eyes off of his stupid game!

''Lena's hear!" and with that, benny shot out of his chair and practically ran over to me, tripping over the gaming cords.

''WHATS' UP!!'' He yelled happily.

''Oh, nothing..why don't you go up and take a shower?'' I asked.

''Why?'' he asked.

''um..you smell like.. a girl.'' I lied because he smelled fine.

He slowely went to the bathroom and 2 minutes later, he came out stained green. ''NEVER tell ANYONE I'm your girlfriend EVER again.'' I demnanded.

''how did you.. know?'' He said.

''Really dude? you told Rory half the school probably knows'' said Ethan.

''And there's NOTHING I do better than revenge.'' I replied.

Both boys looked at me like 'omg weirdo.'

''Trouble trouble trouble''  the TV glared on Nick top 10 downstairs.

And than I tripped over Benny's x-box,jumped on the bed spastically, I than proceeded to run down the stairs, jumpeing over the couch only to sit in front of the TV screaming. ''OH MY SWIFT, OH MY SWIFT! OH MY SWIFT! OHH...MYY...SWIFIIFFFTT!!!'' I screamed. ''DUDE! Calm down.'' said Jane. (Ethan's sister) ''No! that's Taylor Swift! I've been a Swiftie forever!!'' ..''A swiftie?'' said ethan raising an eyebrow.

''yes, its Taylor swift ULTIMATE fan. gotta go!'' Than I went home because man am I tired its now midnight!