Vampire Counsel and makeovers.

(Lena's POV)

I woke up at around 10 AM... I slept in a bit more than I usually do but that's okay because I stayed up really really late last night with the whole party thing. I met this girl named Sasha! I could tell she loves Rory, and it wasn't before long were I could tell he also loves her Sasha. It was all very sweet how they were acting with each-other! It made me want to see Benny.. Which is odd because I don't even like him that way! Or maybe I do.. I don't know but he wasn't there and it was kind of depressing for me. 

Now that I think of it, Ethan wasn't either. I wonder what they were doing! I bet they were being geeks in Ethan's room. Yeah that has to be it.

Sasha's a new girl at white chapel if you didn't know. She's been going here for two years but compared to a lot of kids (Especially vamps) that's not very long at all. She doesn't get picked on though, because she's so so beautiful. I honestly think everyone loves her because she's such a sweet person. She's even got along with whole lot of vamps who would love to hurt anybody under the annoying label. So whatever she's doing, she doing it right. Even ERICA is so happy around her! She honestly has a really great influence. She's a vampire so maybe that's why vampires get along with her. She wouldn't tell me if I asked her probably but living around Vampires has made me realize how they act around certain things such as candles and fires. Some are immune, but some aren't and Sasha isn't really because she totally avoided contact with it. Not like it can even hurt her though but I guess its a vampire thing.

(End of Lena's POV)

~

(Sasha's POV) 

I woke up, not a cloud in the sky. I checked my phone if anybody had called, but nobody had. I'm personally not surprised though. I got up went to the bathroom, took a short shower and air dried my hair. Then I put on some light mascara, a dap of blush and quickly applied some cherry bomb lip gloss. 

I gave Rory my number last night, so I hope he calls or texts or something. We didn't get super super close last night, but it was enough to realize even more how much I love him to death. 

Erica has a Vampire counsel meeting today, so I have to tag along. I love being a vampire, but to be honest all of these meetings are annoying AND the little girl is sassy and obnoxious.  I have a feeling if I bit her I'd bend a fang, so I just restrain on doing so! 

''Sasha can you not?!'' Erica said annoyed as I tapped my fingernails against the glass window on the car.

Sometimes I can be inpatient and that's obviously annoying so I just stopped. You may be wondering why we're driving and not flying over there with our super speed or transportation skills! Well, Erica said there's a lot of tourists out and some new people are moving in. If they saw that the White Chapel rumors ring true.. The counsel would have us on a silver platter. Or that's what Erica said.

(End of Sasha's POV)

~

(Erica's POV) 

The counsel has really been on my butt recently. Its been annoying and stressful and the TINIEST things are getting on my nerves! ''Sasha can you not?!'' I regrettably said to Sasha as she stopped tapping her fingers and leaned her head against the window lost in thoughts. 

Benny ran over to my house this morning, knocked on my door.. I opened it, which means he's lucky because I never open it for geeks! Not even geeks I know! AS SOON AS I OPENED IT he got down on one knee to tie his shoe, and so I found a perfect opportunity to tease him. ''Behold the geek prince!!'' I said in a British accent. He had glared up at me, and started to walk away. ''Wait Benny what did you want?!'' He stopped walking, turned around, crossed his arms and simply said, ''Were's Lena'' I told him he was a stalker and he turned around annoyed. ''Oh by the way why don't you check her HOME!" I said sarcastically.