Chapter 4- Hanging out.

I woke up, brushed my teeth, did all of that good stuff. Than I got dressed, ate my breakfast and headed over to Ethan's house. Its Saturday! I'm wearing my purple cardigan that has pink hearts all over it.

I knocked on the door.

''Hey Lena!'' Ethan said.

''Hey! is benny here?'' I replied.

''Of course.. you're here for him aren't you!'' Ethan said slightly smirking.

''WHAA!?! NO.. I just.. asked you a question Ethan!"' I said innocently.

''Mhm.'' Ethan said not buying it one little bit.

''Ethan..'' My voice insists him to stop teasing me.

''Lena?'' he mocked.

''I'm going!"' I replied faking hurt.

''NO!"' he replied genuinely concerned. 

''HAH!'' I yelled turning around and swinging my arm out accidentally BREAKING HIS FREAKING NOSE.

''OOOOOUUUCCCHH!!!!'' Yelled Ethan holding his nose.

''I'm so sorry! I was just teasing you! I'm sorry!!'' I apologize.

''Its.. OWW okay Lena.. I'll... OWWW go to the doctors.'' He turned away, and closed his door. I could tell he was hiding tears.

I feel like, awful. What a wonderful day it is today! -__-

I decided to go to the mall, but nothing was interesting.. I still felt guilty! I ended up going home.

I walked up into my room, and put on One Direction's midnight memories. I just totally love them with all of my heart, and their new album is SO good!! 

I listened to all amazing 18 tracks, than took a nap, woke up 3 hours later and got a sandwich. 

I than turned on my TV, watching re-runs of pretty little liars until I got tired of sitting down, and headed out of my door at around 5 in the afternoon. It was just getting dark so I couldn't be out long.

I walked around in the park, occasionally skipping little pebbles as I walked around. I heard people behind me, but I ignored them. They weren't talking to me, and I don't know them. Why should I talk to them? 

''LENA!"' one of them called out.

''WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT.'' I replied pissed off, but than I turned around and saw it was Benny and Rory. I can't believe I didn't recognize his beautiful voice.. I didn't just call his voice beautiful.. nope I didn't.. I  couldn't have.. Nope.NO.

''Hey Benny. Hows Ethan? and.. his nose?'' I asked.

''what's wrong with his nose? I don't know. He didn't let me into his house.'' Said Benny.

''Oh, that's weird.. He must be upset! I.. well.. I broke his nose.'' I replied.

''YOU,, WHAT?!'' Benny said grinning.

''You're an awful best-friend, you know that right?'' I asked him.

''Yeah I know.'' He said rolling his eyes.

''well both of you, are more than welcome to walk with me.'' I added.

''Okay!'' Benny said enthusiastically. 

We walked like, 2 miles but than I finally realized Rory hadn't said one word the whole time we had been walking, and that's peculiar. He usually cant STOP yacking and yacking, and YACKING.

''Rory, are you.. okay dude?'' I asked.

'' I'm DRAINED. Plus I cant find any good blood sources.'' Rory replies.

''How? out of all of white chapel, you cant find one good blood source?'' I reply.

''No.'' He replies.

''Rory, is being lazy.'' Benny replies.

Rory looks at him, baring his fangs.

''Geez dude calm down.'' Benny looks at Rory like he's lost his mind.

Its really dark now. I didn't even notice..

''I really need to get home you guys.'' I said.

''I'll give you a ride!'' Rory said.

Benny laughed because of how dirty that sounded.

''Just give me the ride.'' I reply eyeing benny.

And Rory flashes me home super fast!

I thank him, and than he flashes himself back.. Vampire speed must be super nice to have! I think to myself.

I go through my front door, eat a quick snack of apple juice and fish-sticks and than I head to bed, climb under the covers and go to sleep rather fast. 

[end of chapter] 

[give me your opinions]

[I love reading your comments]