Red Moon (5)

Panting breathlessly, Kihyun could only see things in blur. The thick, hot air surrounded him. His sense were dull at the moment except the touch, the skin that was on fire throughout his body, starting with one searing hot kiss roused the trail of goosebumps along with its journey. Kihyun elicited a moan, a breathy moan that he held for so long, afraid to get lost in the ecstasy because the person who touched and kissed his entire body knew exactly what he was doing. The sensation didn't die but accelerated as well as Kihyun's heartbeat, yearning for another move, writhing in unfulfilled desire, ready to be shattered in blissful release...

Kihyun woke up with bad feeling. He was soaked in cold sweat. He frantically looked at his surrounding, finding none but himself. Once again. The memory had rushed over him and he winced at the sensation of overlapping pictures and sounds and events. He realized that he was not in the village anymore, not in the battlefield as they were supposed to be.

Without his alpha.

Kihyun rose in panic but then realized he was chained, in his left ankle, holding him from escaping but he could still move around. Kihyun observed where he was, it was a big and dark one. A cave, of where he didn't have any idea.

The place was quiet and eerie. Too quiet, like nothing was around.

But death.

Kihyun tried to remember why he was here because the last place that he remembered was ...

*****

216 hours before ...

"Jaebum! Where are the rest of your man?" Hyunwoo shouted to the vampire who was furiously attacking a creature that slithered to his direction with only his head left from his body. Groaning hard, Jaebum smashed the head with his powerful feet. It was no longer head but a puddle of thick and gooey liquid.

"That damn creature! I thought that my kind was sometimes disgusting but they're worse!" Jaebum spat. His eyes turned complete black along with his hatred.

"Where's your men?" asked Hyunwoo again, releasing the creature that he gripped in his mouth with his sharp teeth and shredded it apart.

Jaebum looked around him; finding Jinyoung who was moving among the trees, before attacking one of the creature. It was snarling fiercely but Jinyoung was no ordinary vampire warrior. He had been in thousands of battles and fought men and other night creatures. Soon the fight ended with Jinyoung hissed and kicked the head of the creature with deep scowl in his face. Jaebum smiled before turning his head to find his men.

Bam Bam was snarling and trapping the creature between the narrow tree before he ripped the head from its body; Yugyeom and Mark hauled three creatures to the edge of the bridge and threw them to the river below; while Jackson was nowhere insight.

"I saw my trusted warriors here and so the rest of my men. I expect more vampires to join by tonight but they perhaps were lost?" Jaebum grinned as he saw the deep frown in Hyunwoo's face.

"The creatures move so fast. I just, I have bad feeling about this. I believe we are missing something here." Hyunwoo shook his head, the cloud of confusion hung heavily above him. He could sense something was off but he was frustrated that he couldn't pinpoint what it was. "Do you think that this attack is too soon?"

Jaebum stared at Hyunwoo right in his black orbs. He could smell the adrenaline that pumped throughout Hyunwoo's body. He was so tense, his body emitted the feral aura, a powerful alpha indeed. Jaebum shook his thought and concentrated on train of events that happened before they got here. He learnt that the creatures created by Camazotz were supposed to stay hidden, waiting for the purity of virgin's blessing that would heightened their ability and strength on that day; when the moon turned to red, blood would be shed.