Red Moon (4)

A/N : [ One of my fave gif that I made. Okay first, showki. Second, it's showki. Third, it's fricking SHOWKI!! Look! When they thought they had to stand a bit closer for group encore while Wonho and Minhyuk were so oblivious and made no attempt to do that. But in my delulu mind, it's like a subtle move because they got used to be close if they stand side by side. Like aww - blame me yeah I am a hardcore showki stan ]

========================================================== 

"I am being honest here but let me tell you who's been lying now. Want to know who?"

"It spelled 'You' Kihyun."

"Tell me again about the prophecy, omega. All of it."

Kihyun slept in his position with swollen eyes. His tears came out of nowhere. The words of the Alpha kept repeating in his mind and produced more tears. Staring at the ceiling, he let himself recalled when Hyunwoo forcefully came on him.

Kihyun felt funny. The feeling of cold air blew from outside that brushed his exposed skin but at the same time also the burning fire feeling throughout his skin that came from inside; colliding and leaving him shivered under the beastly alpha on top of him.

*****

Yongguk ran in swift movement with his companion. Yura and Himchan were running beside him. They were agitated and couldn't wait to reach the border of where the Silver Phoenix pack lived. He had to be hurry to inform their wolf brothers about this prophecy as the increasing events of brutal attacks from the new creature. They even encountered with one that caused him and his companion separated with Kihyun, an omega whose mission was to deliver the prophecy to his fellow wolf packs, which left a bitter scar to Yongguk's heart since he had found himself falling for the man of prophecy.

Yongguk and his companion met another new creatures on their way. Two in total. They managed to kill one but without a cost. Bruises, broken ribs and severe injuries were the cost they had to pay. So they avoided to meet the other by crossing another passage which meant their journey to Jecheon city became longer.

Yongguk shifted in human form when he had crossed the border. His tense muscles were glistening under the sunlight. Panting hard , he looked over his companion to check their condition. Yura was breathing heavily but she was fine. And so was Himchan who was injured couple days ago. Behind him, Jongup and Zelo leaned to each other, taking deep breath while Daehyun and Youngjae squatted and coughed.

"You guys are alright?" asked Yongguk, deeply concerned.

They all nodded in unison. Yongguk smiled thinly and threw his gaze to the border line where he could see a group of wolves ran towards them.

"They're coming--" Yongguk didn't finish what he said as his nose was scented the familiar scent. He squinted his eyes to see the coming wolves even though they were still far away. One of them caught his eyes. The scent that was getting stronger and the familiar feeling ~

"Kihyun ..." Yongguk whispered to the air, to himself.

The group of wolves came howling and encircled them. Kihyun who came behind shifted. He was about to tell Hyunwoo and the others that he knew them when he saw Hyunwoo who had shifted himself into human form held Yongguk tightly and said in proud tone, "Brother. It's been long time."

Kihyun was blank for a while until Yura came to him in a wide and motherly smile, "You survived .." she said.

Kihyun who was shocked for a while, focused on Yura's eyes. The shape of her eyes and the natural brow that framed her little face. She was beautiful and still beautiful. But the feeling he had towards her for the last few weeks had faded.