Info

Hehehhehe Im back with a new story! This time its a Miraculous fan fic! Inspired by Mulan! Now in some points there will be some twist but the plot is mostly based in the movie.

I am not alone doing this story! I am being help les by Chrysalis_Mc  and Chantelle Foranda!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's get things straight Marinette is basically Mulan because she's kind, loving, quick thinking and always putting her family and friends first

Adrien on the other hand is Li Shang because in the movie Mulan, Li Shang didnt even notice one thing strange on Ping (Mulan's boy name). In Miraculous Ladybug Chat Noir/ Adrien didnt even notice one thing strange about Marinette (Ladybug).

But here's the twist, instead having a war in China why not in Paris?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is Half Chinese and Half French, born in Paris, France. While in a Humanity's Week there was suddenly a guy named Hawkmoth bombed Paris. After the bomb killed a thousand people, The Mayor of Paris declared all men to join the army. Well the problem is Marinette's dad has a heart cancer. When her dad accepted the declaration. Marinette will do everything to keep her father safe. She decided to take his place in the army.
She has 2 problems.
One, she's a girl
Two, how can she dress up and act like a boy?

Adrien Agreste is the son of one of the best generals, Gabriel Agreste. When Gabriel Agreste put his son on charge to train the new comers. Things just got heated up when another new comer came.

How will he react when he finds out that he is actually a she?

***Warning: This is gonna be a Mature Content meaning there will be inappropriate scenes. For those innocent souls dont read this book***