Ch. 23 New Country, New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Time skip

I have been sitting in my office in my mansion for hours in front of my computer.

I can't track her down and it is killing me.

I sighed, getting up and walking towards my window, I looked out.

"you can run Anastasia but you can't hide, I will find you no matter how long it takes." I said, before turning around and going to my room to get some rest.

Anastasia pov

As I got there, I found four of my besties as a kid over there.

You see we all call each other by our favorite color. So I am called Black. There is blue, green, pink and red.

So blues real name is Stella, she is like the person who can handle any weapon.

Green whose real name is sky is our hacker, I am a very good hacker, but her, she is as quick as light travels, yes I am exaggerating but she's very VERY quick.

Pink, her name is Amanda, and she is our seducer, she can seduce any guy under 5 minutes, she literally hooks up with one guy every night, but hey the girls living the high life.

And finally red, her name Mariana, she is just like the color red, she has a very low range in anger, she gets angry super fast, her skill is she can memorize any number no matter how long it is by reading it just once, which kinda helps in hacking A LOT.

And well Me, black, well since I have been very emotional lately, I am not who you think I am, I can actually kill you without blinking, I can keep a poker face no matter what, well Luca ruined that for Me, but now that I got away, this time I am determined to stay away from him. He gets me weak sometimes and I can't stand it. Anyways, my real skill is that I am a leader, they all say I was born to be a leader, and that I have a leaders blood running in my veins. So Yeah.

We all can do everything, like hacking, fighting, dealing with weapons, seducing etc.

But every one is better at something, and that's what makes us a team.

We had this small group, we Called our selves The red skulls.

As we greeted each other, squeezing the life out of each other.

There mansion was huge, apparently they live together, so 4 girl in the same house. Cool, this is going to be fun.

And the garden, oh my God it was gorgeous