Ch.19 I Had A Boyfriend?

PLSSS VOTE AND SHARE AND COMMENT!!

LET'S TAKE THIS STORY TO THE TOP GUYS, IT WAS RANKED #901 IN ROMANCE!! PLS VOTE PLSSS!!! WE CAN DO THIS!

LUCA POV

I saw her getting into Calvin's car.

She -

She-

She betrayed me. I felt broken, all over again, she crossed me,no one has ever crossed me.

NO ONE HAS EVER CROSSED ME? HOW COULD SHE? HOW CAN I BE SO DUMB!

I LET SOMEONE CROSS ME, NO.

NO

NO

I HAVE TO COLLECT MYSELF AGAIN. AND WORK ON GETTING THERE CODES.

AND KILL THIS BITCH WITH MY OWN HANDS.

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, CROSSED ME AND GETS OUT ALIVE.

She fooled me, and I am going to get her back.

I'm. Going. To. Make. Her. Life. A. Living. Hell.

Anastasia POV

I woke up feeling bad.

Where am I?

What's My name?

How old am I?

I have no clue in anything. I cant remember a thing.

Suddenly this guy walked in.

"hi, my name is Calvin" aww he is cute.

I started blushing. He is super cute.

"hi, umm nice to meet you, I don't know what my name is" I said blushing, oh no, not in front of a cute guy.

"Its alright your name is Caterina"

"OH okay"

"and where am I?"

"so the thing is, you are in a mafia, you got a hit, so you lost your memory for the second time this year, you keep losing your memory, anyway, I am your boyfriend by the way, you lost your parents in a car crash when you where younger, your brother is here, you are in the red scorpion mafia"

"wow, I didn't know I have lost my memory before this, that new, wow, so umm, since I am in a mafia,was I a good fighter?"

"you weren't one of the best babe, so that's why we will train, you didn't know how to fight, I always protected you, but we have to train you just in case our rival tries to get you."

"who is our rival?"

" the Phoenix mafia is number one, we are second, we are going to bring them down okay babe?"

"okay" I said blushing again, so I was weak before this, well that's okay, I have to get better at fighting. I can do this.

"can you teach me how to fight Calvin"

"sure thing pumpkin"

"thanks"

"no problem"