"Harry were the hell have you been mate, we have not seen you in almost three days!" While Liam was talking, I quickly left the bed so that I didn't woke Sam and walked into the hallway, "I have spent some time with Sam," I told him. Liam was silent for a few seconds "Harry you know what management is going to say right? " Damn management but he was right, they were going to say something about it.

"Yeah, I know, but they can shove something were the sun doesn't shine. It's none of their business who I date!" I said annoyed, I heard him chuckle softly."Are you sure she isn't only with you because your in One Direction?" He asked me but I was sure about her.

"No way man, I took her to a steakhouse yesterday and she almost walked away when she saw the prices. She doesn't like to be photographed. She's with me because she likes me "

"Okay, I trust your opinion. don't forget you have to be at Wembley at 1PM"

"No, I will make sure I'm there on time" We hung up and I walked back to the bedroom where Sam was waiting for me. "Hi Love" she gave me a smile and I almost did not want to leave but I had to go back to work. Performing was my life.

"I have to get back to work today. The rest of the tour begins today which means we are not going to see each other very much and I prefer to take you but that's not really possible," I said as I knelt before her. I took her hand in mine when I looked at her face there was a sad look on her face but it disappeared very quickly, "I know the tour continues again today. I'll miss you!"

Then she hugged me tightly, this was new because normally I was the one who embraced her this way and she surprised me even more when she pressed her mouth against mine and eventually we ended up on her bed.

After a few minute we still went on, but when I started fumbling with her button on her jeans she withdrew. "No, not so fast Harry" This made me pull back "Love are you still a virgin?" And this made ​​her blush fiercely, which obviously meant yes and this explained why she withdrew every time I went to far. "I'm sorry I did not mean to make you blush"

This brought an even redder colour on her face and it made me laugh even harder. I also decided that if we were doing it I would make it really special for her. "Harry? What time do you have to leave? " She called through the bathroom door.

"I have to leave at 11am why are you asking?"

"Do you want me to still get you breakfast or do you'd rather eat on the road?"

"What time is it?"

"It is now 10am"

"Then it's easier if I get some food on the way, if you don't mind"

"No, that's fine by me"

When I came out of the bathroom she was dressed in skinny jeans and her Starbucks shirt, which clearly meant that she had to work. I didn't really want to leave her but I had no choice so I took her in my arms for the last time and hugged her as if my life depended on it. Luckily she did not cry and when I let go of her I gave her one deep kiss. "I have to go now, Sam, I'm going to miss you but I promise to call you every day!"

"I'm going to miss you and please do not forget me," she said, somewhat sad and I promised her I would not forget about her. Then I walked out the door and went to Wembley Arena, knowing that I wouldn't see her for at least 3 months.

Sam's Pov

After the most amazing day ever I had to face reality because after I looked on twitter I found out that the tour started again which meant I won't be seeing Harry for a long time. Harry was currently on the phone and he was so sweet to go into the hallway because he didn't want me to wake up. If I was being honest I was already awake when his phone went off.

he probably will forget me as soon as he's on his way again. I just didn't want to worry about it but when he walked back into my house I knew for certain he had to go back to work."I have to get back to work today. The rest of the tour begins today which means we are not going to see each other very much and I prefer to take you but that's not really possible," he said sadly as he knelt in front of me and I knew there was sadness in my eyes and I quickly pushed them into the background because I knew how important the tour and the fans were to him.

"I know the tour continues again today. I'll miss you so much!" I said softly, and then I pulled him to me for a hug and then I kissed him with all the passion that I had and before I knew what was happening we were in bed and we still were making out.

I could do this all day until I felt his hand at my waistband. "No, not so fast, Harry," I said breathlessly and I could have kicked myself because he was perfect and the timing was perfect and of course I had to mess it up. "Love are you still a virgin?" I was shocked that he asked me this. I felt myself becoming red and apparently this was proof enough for Harry and when I saw that smile appear on his face, I wanted to hide under my bed.

Apparently he had noticed that I'd rather not talk about this subject because he apologized not that this was necessary but it was still sweet. He quickly got up and walked towards the bathroom which gave me the chance to get dressed for work. After 15 minutes I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 10 pm "Harry? What time do you have to leave?" I asked through the bathroom door. It took a while before I got an answer.

"I have to leave at 11AM why are you asking?"

"Do you want me to still get you breakfast or do you'd rather eat on the road?"

"What time is it?"

"It is now 10am"

"Then it's easier if I get some food on the way, if you do not mind"

"No, that's fine with me"

When he walked out of the bathroom, I just had to stare at the way his hair was just right while it was wet, damn he is killing me. I knew what was coming and I wanted nothing more then for him to stay but I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

He walked up to me and took me in his arms and gave me a hug and then he kissed me. After that kiss he released me and I was trying desperately not to cry. "I have to go, I'm going to miss you but I promise to call you every day!" He made a promise that he probably could not keep but I wanted to believe him that I decided to say nothing.

I desperately wanted to keep my tears away this was the only thing I could say to him, "I'm going to miss you and please do not forget me" Then he gave me one last hug then he walked out of the door and I could finally cry. This felt so weird because we didn't even know each other 2 weeks ago.

After I calmed down, I went towards my work and Damon stood there waiting for me what brought me right back to the day before yesterday and I was hoping that we could still be friends because without his friendship, I would go crazy.

"Hi Damon"

This made him look up and then the familiar smile appeared on his face, I knew he had forgiven me and it made me really happy that I thought he deserved a proper hug "Hi S, you ready to go to work?" He asked me as he made ​​my hair tousled. "Hey do not touch my hair Damon, Jeez!"

"You're cute when you're angry, you know that?" He said teasingly, and somehow I did not know how I should react, so I shrugged my shoulders and went inside. It turned out to be a normal day in the life of Sam and I was hoping that Harry wouldn't forget about me.