Eleven

Imani Vasquez

"I was 16," I tried to tell him without choking on my words

I didn't want an abortion either and I didn't like the sound of it but I was terrified of a miscarriage or any horrible other shit happen. Mostly because what happened before.

September 2006
"She's pregnant Christian and she refuses to go outside or even let anyone look at her, who else could've gotten her pregnant!" Mama yelled.

"She could be hoeing at school April and don't fucking yell at me, that's sick she's my damn daughter,"

"YOU NEVER LIKED HER and it didn't take a therapist or Einstien to know that you didn't and probably still don't,"

"Well let the hoe tell you how she got pregnant,"

I looked down as all eyes were on me.

"And what happened...." Chris asked.

"My uhm... Stepdad... Ya know and I gotten pregnant and ya know I wanted a abortion but they wouldn't allow it so I was stuck and after awhile I started to love the baby," I tried to hold back tears.

"So.. One day I came home from school I had to be 5 months and I walked into the house and my mom and dad were arguing bad so I took Juju and we went to Destiny house and uh I had to stay for my mom safety but I made Juju leave and I forgot how but I was kicked.... And uhm I lost the baby almost instantly according to the doctor and I just didn't want a child after," I told him.

"But why are you so scared of having my baby,"

"First you.a cheater and it doesn't take a physic to see it, secondly I don't think I know how to.... Love,"

"Like lil Wayne?" He laughed.

I lightly punched his arm then he pulled me into a hug and flipped me on his lap on a straddle position. I started giggling covering my face and as expected he push my hand away from it. He sucked his teeth of course and looked at me in frustration.