Ten

Christopher Maurice Brown

I was in love with Imani's body

I was in love with Imani's body. Everything about it bare was just beautiful and inside of her was warm and wet. The way when she was close she'd basically either rip the sheets or my skin. I had more than enough earned by this girl. She was currently wanting me to slow down since I had been wearing her body out since about 10 this morning and it was 4 in the afternoon. I pulled out and let myself go on her thigh and let her collapse on the bed. I went to the bathroom and got a towel and wiped her and threw it away and put on some gym shorts. I laid next to her and she already had the cover on her and was wrapped up in it. I laughed to myself from how fast she fell asleep. I brushed her hair behind her ear and started to kiss her neck.

"Stawp Chris I'm tired,"She mumbled.

"We still going shopping," I told her.

"Just an hour papi,"She sighed

"Ight baby girl," I told her kissing her neck.

I got up and called room service.

"What would you like Mr.Brown," The lady on the other line said.

"Uhm can you order two dominoes pizzas for me, pan baked one with bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage and another that is supreme with a 2 liter Coke and Two boxes of Brownies and Cinnamon twist," I ordered.

"Uhm okay,"

"Did you right that down," I asked.

"Yes sir-"

"Oh and I'mma need some maids to clean my sheets really quick I'll pay them big time," I begged.

"Huuu, anything for you Mr.Brown,"She sighed.

"Thank you miss," I said and hung up the phone.

It was a good 30 minutes before I got the pizza and sat it down and I could hear Imani snoring from the kitchen. Then Jaylin and Dubu walked in of course.

"Aye who dat calling hogs?!" Dubi yelled.

"Imani ass," I said getting my boxes my plate.

Jaylin reached to eat on of my slices and I slapped his hand and Dubi reached Imani's pizza and I slapped his too.

"Why you being stingy?" He complained.

"Cause that's her pizza," I defended.

"Since when you care about some random bitc-"