Six

Christopher Maurice Brown

I felt the bed shaking and looked to see Imani walking around the tour bus

I felt the bed shaking and looked to see Imani walking around the tour bus. I looked for my phone to check the time and the brightness was all the way up so and stung my eyes. I turned it down and looked at the time.

3:35 a.m.

I followed her and she was... Crying. She was crying sitting at a table next to the microwave. I sat down in front of her to see what was wrong.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The sky," She laughed a little.

"Seriously,what's wrong?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"Nothing it was just a bad dream," She shook off.

"What was it about?"

"My... Mama," She broke down in tears in mid sentence.

I walked to the other side and pulled her close and held her. She just got weaker and her tears poured out more and more. She pulled her head away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry,"

"Nah it's okay-"

"No I mean you didn't ask for me to be unstable-"

"Hey, everybody got baggage..."

She smiled weakly  and chuckled. She brushed her coiled hair out her face and looked around trying to not make eye contact with me but I just stared at her. She was so pretty and she smelled like Vanilla and Honey. She finally looked back at me.

"What?" She giggled putting her hand over her face.

"Nothing,you just pretty...."

She blushed and then got up and walked to our room. I watched her switch to the room until she got right to the door. She stood there and looked at me.

"You coming or nah," She asked.

I nodded and walked in the room and closed the door behind me. She sat on one side of the bed and laid down. She had me feeling some type of way. I laid down and pulled her on top of me. She didn't fight me at all or defy whatever was happening. I pulled her close and started kissing her softly. I squeezed her ass a little and then started rubbing it. It was like touching a cloud honestly. She moaned a little and let me slide my tongue in.