“Color theme?”

“I originally wanted pastels, but then Niall surprisingly was the one to browse through the gowns and saw light mint green Vera Wang gowns that were perfect for the bridesmaids. All we really needed was one for the flower girl, but that wasn’t too difficult.”

“Green, really Koz?” Eleanor laughed. “You’re already having the wedding in Mullingar. Could you get any more Irish than you already have?”

“I didn’t realize it, actually,” Kol said, only seeing it now. “That’s a bit of a coincidence! Niall and I agreed to have our two flags behind us at the table at the reception though.”

Right then, the boys arrived with drinks. Niall handed over Kol her rum and Coke. It was sort of nice that he knew what she wanted depending on the occasion and her mood. She hadn’t even told him to get her that drink.

“Did you see that girl?” Zayn said, craning his head to get a better look. “She’s only in a bikini! It’s freezing out!”

“I bet you didn’t notice her just because of her concern for her outfit choice there, Zayn,” Louis said, grinning slightly as he put his arm around Eleanor.

“Found one target tonight?” Harry asked, looking like he was ready for a bit of flirting for tonight.

“Come on, I’ll help you out,” Kol said, draining half of her drink and handing the remains to Niall. She came bounding out of the sofa and looked ready for anything. Niall was more for chilling and a few drinks tonight, so she didn’t bother asking him if he wanted to go with them.

“Where is your girl?” Kol asked, going out onto the dance floor with Zayn and Harry trailing behind her. They kept in close proximity with her, and didn’t bother much as people stared at them.

“I can see her,” Harry said, nudging Zayn. “Go for it, by all means.”

“Will I play wingman or will you?” Kol turned to Harry.

“Your turn. I always play wingman while on tour. Let’s see if you can be better than me.”

The two of them watched as Kol braved the throngs of dancing bodies and went ahead to the half-naked girl with only tiger ears on her head. The two girls seemed to be having quite a bit of a conversation before they both looked in the direction of Zayn and Harry.

“I’m a bit worried what she just said about me,” Zayn said, nearing his head close enough so that it was only Harry who could hear him.

Harry kept his hand on the back of Zayn’s neck and said, “Trust her. She knows what she’s doing.”

Bikini girl and Kol started making their way to them, with Bikini girl having a really wide grin.

“Hi!” she slurred chirpily.

“Guys, this is Nadia. She’s visiting for a holiday. Graduating from University this year, she said,” Kol said, nodding as she smiled smugly.

Nadia was not only half-naked, but she was obviously already hammered. It wasn’t very difficult to take her to Zayn. Even Nadia’s girlfriends seemed okay with leaving their friend with a girl who they recognized as Kol Vicencio. Hey, they were on holiday. Nadia might as well go with Kol and maybe she could tell her about the wild adventures she had with the model tomorrow.

Well, probably not. More likely with Zayn than with Kol.

“I’ll leave you two to it then,” Kol said and tiptoeing to say to Zayn, “I’m sure you can handle it from here. I already took her away from her mates. You can have her to yourself without a worry.”

“What did you say to her to get her to go so easy?” Harry said, looking amazed.

“I told her that she had such a cute costume and I wish I thought of it,” Kol said, trying not to snort at the idea of it. “And then I told her that a friend of mine thought that she must have been freezing though. She admitted that she had been a while ago, but she had a couple of drinks to keep her warm. I told her that my friend would love to buy her a few more drinks to make sure she was warm. Nadia seemed to think that it was a nice gesture and said that my friend was sweet.”

“That’s not even witty or anything,” Harry said, stopping in his tracks to see if there was a sort of halo around Kol’s head that seemed to have everyone trust her. “That’s just plain smart and a bit of her booze tricking her.”

“I said I’d play wingman. I didn’t say I’d do it like a boy would,” Kol said, looking very happy with her work. “Now, shall we go find yours then?”