T W E N T Y E I G H T

I am so sorry for not updating in so long but school is making me want to die
   -------

  Seungcheol barely had the time to close the flat door. Before he could do anything, he was pushed against the wall, and was kept there with a hand preventing him from moving.

   "Chan?" Seungcheol asked, confused as to why his boyfriend was acting violent for the first time.

   "I just figured..." Chan started, pausing a little.

    Chan's fingers trailed up his boyfriend's chest.

   "That I should thank you for this gift..." The young boy continued, glancing at the ring on his finger.

   "And since you had so much work today, you must be tired, so I guessed I should take the lead today." Chan finished, smiling innocently.

   "Baby I appreciate it but-" Seungcheol was cut off by Chan's hand.

   Chan had slammed his hand against the wall, beside Seungcheol's head, scaring the older shitless.

   "I said, I am taking the lead." Chan repeated through gritted teeth, looking straight into the older's eyes.

  Chan connected their lips once again and took no time to slide his hand under the older's shirt, eagerly starting to play with one of his nipples.

   "Fuck." Seungcheol moaned into the kiss.

   Chan started sucking and biting on Seungcheol's neck, leaving as many marks as he could, since he had no idea when he would get to play the dominant role again.

   Seungcheol's hips were unconsciously moving against Chan's, their hard-ons pressing against each other.

  Chan detached their lips to look down at Seungcheol's hips working, and he let out a high pitched groan, to which Seungcheol chuckled.

   "Something funny?" Chan asked, glaring Seungcheol in the eye.

   Seungcheol chuckled again.

   "Yes, the way you try to look scary but end up doing those cute sounds." The older commented.

   Chan gripped Seungcheol's face with one hand and brought it closer.

   "You won't be laughing when I fuck you raw against this wall." He said through gritted teeth.

   Chan violently turned Seungcheol around. The younger boy slid his hands between Seungcheol and the wall, so he could undress the boy from the waist down. He then slid two fingers inside the boy's mouth, and told him to lube them up, so he could prepare Seungcheol to what was to come.

   Once Seungcheol was done Chan pulled down the older's underwear and inserted two fingers in, and started slowly pumping them in and out, giving Seungcheol the time to adjust. Once the older felt comfortable, Chan added another finger and started pumping them faster. It wasn't until Seungcheol's legs started becoming weak that Chan pulled out.

   He removed his own underwear and spat on his hand, then proceeding to stroke his dick as to lube it up.

   "You ready for the real deal?" Chan asked, placing the tip at the boyfriend's entrance.

   Chan was about to thrust in, when a hand gripped his thigh.

   "Does it hurt?" Seungcheol asked, a hint of nervousness obvious in his voice.

   Chan smiled fondly.

   "Don't worry, you get used to it real soon, if it hurts too much tell me and I'll stop." Chan answered.

   Seungcheol let go of the boy's thigh and nodded, taking a big breath and nodding.

  Chan thought about just ramming in, like the older does to him, but he didn't want to hurt the love of his life, so he just slowly entered him, followed by a loud wimper. He stayed like that for a while, before coming out and thursting back in.

   The movements were slow and sensual, until Seungcheol felt more comfortable and started moaning, when they started getting more violent.

  The sound of skin slapping against each other, and the new sensation for Seungcheol made him come almost instantly, and Chan, with a couple more thrusts came in Seungcheol, his cum dripping down the older's thighs.

   The couple slid down the wall, Seungcheol's arm around Chan's waist.

   "I didn't know you had it in you." Seuncheol said, wearing a smirk on his face.

   "I just figured I'd give it a shot." Chan said and smiled fondly.

   They sat there for a while, with Seungcheol drawing circles on Chan's thigh, when Seungcheol suddenly spoke up.

   "It didn't hurt that bad." He commented.

   Chan stood up and chuckled.

   "Just wait until tomorrow morning." He said with a wink, and walked to the bedroom.

--------

Hey guys what's up! So this book is coming to an end, and because it was *by far* my most successful one thanks to you guys, I want to let you decide the ending. Do you guys want a cliché good, happy ending (which I suck at let me tell you) or a plot twist (recommended 😂) please comment what you think! Bless