T W E N T Y F I V E

Seungcheol's recovery was slow, although, neither of the boys minded, because that meant they could spend more time together.

   The older took this time to shower Chan with compliments, gifts, and the reassurance that there was no one else but Chan on his mind, but there was an unpleasant conversation that the couple had to have.

   "I'm guessing you haven't talked to Jeonghan yet, have you?" Seungcheol asked, looking down at the boy sitting on his lap.

   Chan said nothing, he simply shook his head no.

    "You know he loves you, right? He's probably hurting as well, I mean he saw you as his kid, and he was used to living with you." Seungcheol told the younger.

   "He has Joshua, he doesn't need me. Plus, I can avoid a very unwanted and uncomfortable conversation if I don't go to him." Chan said.

    Seungcheol sighed.

   "Do as you want baby, but I think Jeonghan deserves another chance, I mean, he fucked up, badly, but he deeply regrets it and he misses you. Plus, he's done a lot for you." Seungcheol thought out loud.

   Chan let out a big puff of air.

   "Should I go there?" Chan asked, and Seungcheol hummed.

   "Fine... Come with me though." Chan requested.

   Seungcheol widened his eyes.

   "I thought you'd want me far from Jeonghan." Seungcheol said, following after his boyfriend.

   "I don't want you away from him, I want you close to me. Plus, I know you won't do it again, if you do I'll chop off your balls and make you swallow them whole." Chan threatened with a smile.

   "Oh lovely." Seungcheol commented and Chan laughed.

   The older drove them to the infamous house. Chan knocked softly.

   The door opened slowly, revealing a very tired Joshua. He looked a little paler and had huge bag under his eyes. Said eyes widened upon seeing Chan.

   "Han! Come here!" Joshua called, a hint of excitement in his voice.

   Jeonghan took his time to get to the door, but the tired, dehydrated and sick looking face lit up once his eyes landed on Chan.

   "Channie!" He yelles out, and hugged Chan.

   Before the younger could speak, he heard baffled sniffles and felt his shoulder get wet.

    "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry... I won't ever do it again. No man is worth losing your company, you're so precious... I am so, so sorry." Jeonghan apologized, and cupped the younger's face, looking him in the eye.

    Chan couldn't help but tear up. He still felt hurt and broken, but staring at him were the eyes of an equally, or even more broken man. A man who gave up and put up with so much in the name of love, a man who suffered his whole life and held back tears just to cry alone.

   Chan wrapped his arms around Jeonghan.

   "I missed you hyung!" Chan yelled, in a kid-like, desperate voice.

   He let the tears flow from his eyes, and for once in his life, he acted like a kid. He acted like the kid he had been neglecting ever since he moved to Seoul.

  "I regret betraying you so much... Please forgive me." Jeonghan begged.

   "Of course I do hyung." Chan told the older.

   Jeonghan looked up and Seungcheol and gave him a sympathetic smile.

   "Thank you for talking him into coming here." Jeonghan thanked.

   "How do you know it was him?" Chan asked, confused.

   Jeonghan ruffled Chan's hair.

   "Channie I love you, but you are, by far, the saltiest person I have ever met. You would never even think of coming here on your own." Jeonghan declared, making the boy laugh.

   "When are you moving back in?" Jeonghan asked, hopeful.

   "Well, actually I live with Seungcheol now. He never asked me to move in, but it's not like I'm leaving now." Chan announced, earning a 'hey' from Seungcheol, to which Chan replied by sticking his tongue out.

   "Oh, I see..." Jeomghan said, somewhat hurt and disappointed.

   He knew this was coming, he just didn't expect it to be so soon. Plus, Jeonghan missed the cheery kid running around, making noise, making the house a happier place. Now that they were on good terms again, Jeonghan hoped to have that environment back, but all good things must come to an end.

    "Don't worry hyung! I'll visit you every week! And we will have lots of sleepovers!" Chan immediately assured the older, upon seeing how disappointed he looked.

   "Promise?" Jeonghan asked, sticking out his pinky finger.

   "Promise." Chan reassured, locking his pinky finger with the older's.

   They smiled and hugged again.

   "I love you." Jeonghan whispered.

   "I love you too." Chan whispered back, as he felt his shoulder get wet once again.