N I N E T E E N

"Fuck..." Chan cursed under his breath, but still loud enough to wake up Seungcheol.

   He slowly opened his eyes and smirked at the boy sitting on the edge of the bed.

   "What's wrong babe?" Seungcheol asked in a groggy voice.

   No response.

  He sat up and looked at Chan.

  "Chan? Did something happen?" Seungcheol asked, his concern for the boy growing.

 "My ass hurts..." Chan whispered.

 "What?" Seungcheol asked, unable to hear the boy.

  "My ass hurts." Chan finally said in a clear voice.

  Seungcheol laid back down and started laughing.

  "Jesus Chan! I thought something bad happened." Seungcheol laughed.

  "It is bad! I can't fucking move!" Chan yelled and slowly got back on bed, only for Seungcheol to embrace him again.

  "Then don't move. Let's spend the day in bed." Seungcheol told and kissed the back of the younger's neck.

  "But I'm hungry..." Chan whined.

  Seungcheol instantly stood up.

   "I'll bring you food then." He declared and walked away.

   "You're the best!" Chan yelled.

   "I know!" The other yelled back, making Chan giggle.

   Mid-way through making his boyfriend pancakes, Seungcheol's phone rang.

  "It would be nice to answer your friend's texts." Seungcheol was instantly hit with a complaint from Soonyoung.

   "Sorry mate I just woke up." Seungcheol apologized.

  "You just woke up!? Seungcheol it's nearly 2pm, what do you mean you just woke up?" Hoshi asked and Seungcheol laughed a little.

   "Well it just so happens that Chan stayed over." He answered making Soonyoung let out an 'ooh'.

   "Ok so back to the reason why I called you. Next saturday I'm throwing a party here. I desperately need to get laid and I don't want to leave the house. So here's what we're going to do: I fix the house for the party, and you invite the people." Soonyoung said.

   "What? It's your house why should I be the one to invite people?"

   "Chill, I'll also invite some friends, but you know more people than I do. Your boy toy can come too."

   "Boyfriend." Seungcheol corrected, emphasizing the 'friend'.

  "Ohh so you've moved up. I'm glad. Anyway, do we have a deal?" Soonyoung asked.

   "Fine..." Seungcheol finally complied making Soonyoung squeal.

   After thanking the older Soonyoung hung up and Seungcheol resumed making the pancakes.

  The man fixed a tray nicely, with a plate filled with lemon and vanilla pancakes in the middle, two glasses of strawberry juice by the side, forks and knives above the plate, a bowl with various fruits on the other side and a jar of honey to compliment it all.

  Seungcheol proudly carried the tray to the bedroom, as the sweet smell of vanilla and lemon filled the house.

  "Channie!" Seungcheol called sweetly, and the boy slowly sat up.

   Chan widened his eyes upon seeing what Seungcheol was carrying.

  "Pancakes!" The boy cheered as Seungcheol took a seat beside his lover, then setting the tray on his lap.

   They shared the pancakes in silence, as Chan was too busy savouring the delicious meal Seungcheol had prepared. 

   "Oh next Saturday we have a party." Seungcheol announced.

   "What do you mean we have a party?" Chan asked.

  "My friend Soonyoung is throwing a party and I have to go, I thought it would only be right if I brought my boyfriend." Seungcheol told Chan and the latter blushed upon hearing the word boyfriend.

  Although Chan didn't show it, he was hysterical about going to the party. Seungcheol was willing to take Chan to a party, where he would not only meet his friends, but he would also be introduced as his boyfriend.

   "Okay then." Chan answered and Seungcheol smiled.

   They finished eating and Seungcheol just set the tray beside the bed, so they could go back to cuddling and watching movies. Chan quickly fell asleep, and Seungcheol was about to as well, but his phone let out a 'ding'.

   The man reached for the phone.

   My friend Joshua wanted to bring a plus one, I asked who it was and he said his name was Jeonghan. Pretty sure it's your last man, what should I say? The text from Soonyoung read.

   "Fuck... I knew that guy was familiar..." Seungcheol whispered to himself and sighed.

   Sure just say whatever. Me and Jeonghan are okay... Kind of. Seungcheol replied.

   Although Soonyoung was surprised with the text he replied with a simple 'ok'.

  " I just hope none of us does something stupid." Seungcheol thought and drifted to sleep.

  A/N: I know this was a big filler but I can't keep drama and smut always going, I promise there'll be tea coming up on the next chapter ;)