CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS

Start from the beginning

"Wow, it's cute, it's nice, ahhh!" I said appreciatively.

"Look at the drawings Jimin did," Tae said.

I pour on the flour on the low – heated fry and then approached them. There were hairstyles of each little man, similar to theirs. It made me giggle. I also saw a veiled girl holding the entire bubbled words with the caricature of the guys inside them.

"See you're the one holding the bubble because you're that to us. You keep us together," Tae explained.

"That was my clever idea," Tae bragged.

I was so touched that I had to pause a moment to let it all sink in.

"I really like it," I said.

Tae and Kookie looked at each other and nod approvingly.

"Cool!" they both said before leaving the kitchen.

I went back to my cooking and saw that Isaac had gotten the pancake.

"Done," Jin said.

RM appeared Jimin and J – Hope.

"Are we bringing all those foods at the dining table now?" RM asked.

"Yes," Suga said to him.

We all got to working and chatting until all nine of us were having our lunch. We conversed, talked, laughed and made jokes. It was a happy lunch.

The call for prayer sounded and we clear the table and prepared for our Zuhur prayer. The guys went to the praying room while I went to my room.

After praying, I got my laptop to check some e-mails. There were several from book authors and one from a company called Big Hit Entertainment. The Subject of the E-mail was Project Proposal. I opened to read it.

To: Fatima Maryam, Executive Secretary, Writeworthy Inc.

From: Terrence Wallas, Production Director on Music, Big Hit Entertainment.

Subject: Project Proposal

Greetings!

We are very saddened that our agents were not welcomed at your house in Zamboanga City. I think there must have been a misunderstanding. We mean no harm. We just wanted to propose to you to be the Manager of Raphael Monstefar, Jungkook Martinez, Taehyung Manuel, J – Hope Viscar, Jin Smith, Suga Yoongi and Park Jimin. They have been rejecting our proposal for almost three years now. Since they seem to trust you fully, we decided to reach out to you. The initial salary shall be a hundred thousand dollars a month. Let us know if this compensation would be enough. We are more than glad to add the figures should you deem it to be insufficient.

We look forward for your favorable response. They are seven brilliant men. It would be a waste if some woman would stop them from fulfilling their destiny and using God's gifts, don't you agree Ms. Maryam?

Thank you and God speed.

Sincerely,

TERRENCE WALLAS.

I read it one more time before leaving my room. I will tell the men after the du'a making of our house. If that Terrence Wallas thinks that I would agree to make the seven work for Big Hit, he's clearly mistaken.

Someone knocked at my door.

"Princess, I think you should come downstairs now," Jimin's voice said.

I closed the laptop and headed towards the door. I opened it and saw his smiling face. He really looks like an emoji.

"Okay, let's go," I said to him.