My face turns blank when the door in front of us opens, revealing a large dining hall occupied by a group of vampires who are now transfixing us with a prying gaze. So, this is the Kleinhaus clan.

"Nice to meet you again, Hyrreti." My gaze landed on Zatrius. He gave me a wink. Marahan akong napailing. Kapatid nga pala ni Sebatsian ang isang 'to. I reverted my eyes on the other Kleinhaus.

"Welcome, Ms. Salvatore. Make yourself comfortable. We don't bite." Saad ng isang lalaking tsaka siya ngumisi saakin. For a vampire like them, I don't think so. "Well, sometimes." Dugtong niya pa sa sinabi niya tsaka siya tumawa ng malakas.

"Hush your mouth, Dave." Nabalot ng katahimikan ang buong silid dahil sa seryusong nilalang na 'to na nakatayo ngayon sa tabi ko. "Hey, It's fine." Bulong ko dahilan para medyo kumalma ang mukha niya. Minsan talaga nakakatakot din ang isang 'to.

Nagsimula na kaming maglakad papalapit sa mahabang lamesa kung saan nakaupo ang pamilya niya. Bawat galaw ko ay pinagmamasdan nila. I can't blame them tho. They spent their whole life hiding in this place. Now I'm here, intruding their safe zone.

"Feel free to eat everything. We've prepared this food for you." Saad ng isang medyo may edad na babae tsaka siya ngumiti saakin. Tinitigan ko ang mga pagkain na nakahanda ngayon sa lamesa. They also eat human food huh. Akala ko puro nalang dugo ang iniinum nila eh.

"Thank you." Tipid na tugon ko sa kaniya. Nagsimula na silang kumain.

"You're eyes—they're pretty." Napahinto ako sa pag nguya ng pagkain ko ng marinig ko ang kumento na iyon ng isang babaeng nakaupo ngayon sa harapan ko. She smiled at me then she continued munching her food. She looks friendly. At least someone gave me a warm welcome.

"A mere human, weak, and innocent. Why did you choose a pet to be your substitute mate, Fierro?" I hold my breath for a second, trying to calm myself from ruining the face of this guy who just dared to call me a pet. I can feel the tension rising in the whole place, keeping everyone in great silence. 

My face went blank when his gaze landed on me, giving me a mocking smile. "Run, human. Before I drink your blood." I gasp when he flashes his two sharp fangs. Some of the Kleinhaus laugh with my reaction and some just shook their head.

"So you're scared huh? Where did you pick her up, Fierro? There is nothing special about her, just the fact that she does really look like--

"Keep your mouth shut." Sebastian intervenes not letting the guy finish his words. I look at him confused. Look like who? His once deep blue with a fleck of gold eyes are now flashing red. This is exactly the reason why every student in Night Blood University tends to look down whenever he's talking to them.

"Why? Does she still affect you? If that so, why bring this human here then? She's not your mate Ferro. Luna is long dead, and if she's still alive. I will do everything to hunt and kill her." My brain is trying to process all the pieces of information that this vampire is giving right now. I don't understand it, I--look like Sebastian's mate? And we even have the same name. I am sure I'm not that woman but I will going to curse the destiny if this is just something like a coincidence. Does Zapero Organization have something to do with this?