xlii

THE KLEINHAUS

His face is just an inch away from me and I can't help but to compliment how drop-dead gorgeous this vampire is. I examined his feature as we both fall into a deep silence. I wonder what's running into his head right now. I look at him confuse as he frustratedly brush his hand on his messy hair.

"Fvck those rules. I can't help it already." He whisper as he pulled me closer to him. My brain suddenly froze when I felt his lips press into mine. Lost in the idea of his lips claiming mine, I sit here dumbfounded.

'No way!! My first kiss.'

My brain shut up entirely as I tried to process what exactly is going on right now. I could feel his warm breath beneath my nose and it leaves me almost like breathless. Damn vampire, what are you doing to me? It wasn't a long kiss but it's enough for my system to be lost for a moment. My eyes are still wide open when he finally retrieves his head away from me. I gulp when he transfixed me with a penetrating gaze which doesn't help my heart to calm down either. His eyes were blazing with different emotions that I couldn't be able to read.

"Don't forget me for long, Luna." his voice was low and croaky which sounded almost like pleading. There is longing in his voice as he tried to stare at me, carefully examining my reaction. I wonder what's running into his head right now.

"What do you mean?" Sa halip na sagutin ang tanong ko ay hinila niya lang ako papalapit sa kaniya tsaka niya marahang ipinatong ang noo niya sa balikat ko. Napailing nalang ako ng maramdaman ko na naman ang hindi normal na pagtibok ng puso ko.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. 4 years ago, while staring at the lifeless body of my parents, I vowed to never stop until I ended the race of the monsters who killed them. That was supposed to be my plotline. But just like what I perceive it to be, there is always this something that changes the plotline of the story. And I think I've never been prepared for this. I let out a sigh before I buried my face on his shirt, letting his manly scent invades my nose. Did I just fall in love with someone whose race killed my parents?

"Damn you jerk. You're ruining everything."

I can hear people yelling and screaming for help. I can hear their sobs and shaking voices trying to beg for someone to spare their lives. I can hear them cried in pain and agony. This noise was supposed to be a music in my ears, but every time I hear them screaming in pain, the same pain consumes my whole system too. These creatures, they once ruined my life when they attacked my home and slaughter the life of my parents, now they're the one who's begging for help.

"I did it, mom," I whisper trying to cover my ears to refrain myself from hearing the loud noises outside of this room. I stare blankly at my pure white ceiling.

"I get the justice that you and dad deserve." I can feel a warm liquid that rolls down on my cheeks. I close my eyes only to open them again when light struck my face. I roam my gaze around, I'm not in my room anymore. I'm now lying in the middle of the quadrangle. There are bloodstains everywhere. Violence and murder are all around the corner. I watch how vampires try to run trying to save their life from their near death.