"Ah to look sexy?" everyone laughed again "its designed so you can't see your knicker line while wearing bottoms and that to" Sophie said, Isabelle pointed to the changing rooms and I walked towards them, the deep plush white carpet melted under my feet, it was soft and fluffy. The changing room stalls each had a heavy red velvet curtain to cover it up. I walked into one, drapping the curtain across, to give me some privacy. The lingre set was suprisingly quite comfortable I looked in the floor length celling the stall provided. I walked out wearing the set and done a little twirl for the girls, they all wolf whistled and cheered. We all laughed "damn, Clary you look sexy, wait till Jace sees what lingre set i've got planned for you, its more sexier than that" Isabelle said smiling. I blushed. "Alright, lets get this dress on" It took forever to get my dress on, my hair done and make up. But it was all worth it, I looked like I had just been out of a disney movie, I looked stunning. My hair was pulled up into a messy bun and I had bits of red curls on each side framing my face, I had a golden Heron hair piece that was like a comb, that was stuck into my hair. My make up was simple, nude eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and bright crimson lip stick. Isabelle, Sophie and Maia were all done and looked exceptionaly beautiful. We spent another hour arguing about me wearing heels. In the end Isabelle and Sophie gave in and let me go bare foot. 

We walked down stairs to were a white horse was waiting. It was shadow hunter tradition that the bride ride on white horse flanked by her bridesmaids, father and mother on black horses, they must ride down the city street to the city chapel. I didn't realise how big mine and Jace's wedding was, everyone from all across the shadow hunter globe, was here. Walking down the road all in there best clothes. Smiling at me; the bride to be. Isabelle, Sophie and Maia all smiled at me. Mum came around the corner with Luke, "oh my baby, your so beautiful" she started to cry, "oh mum don't cry, you'll make me cry" she laughed and hugged me, "my baby isn't going to live with me anymore, shes left the nest" we all laughed, "hey I forgot to ask you, did you get the job?" 

"yep, after my ten years are up, its all yours" she smiled, she let me go and stepped back smiling at me "the whole ceremony and reception looks absolutely stunning, Isabelle, Sophie, Maia, thank you for making my baby's wedding absolutely incredible" mum said all teary eyed, the girls smiled, "well, at least I know you have some one who will treat you with respect and wont hurt you, I thought I would of had to have sent my pack upon him" Luke chuckled everyone burst into an irrupt laughing fit, "oh Luke, I'll miss you to" I said hugging him. Once shadowhunters are married they must either move into another institute or work for the clave, but a married shadowhunter cannot live with her/his parents.

Luke hoisted me up onto the horse, everyone else was on their's. He then hopped on his and we were off riding to the chapel. "I didn't realize how big our wedding was, its like where royal or something" I said "well in the shadow world, you too are royal" Luke said "Clary and Jace son and daughter of Raziel" 

"eww, gross don't bring those memories back" 

"not like that Clary, you and Jace are made up of more angel blood than any shadowhunter and with your guys abilitys, you's are known as the son and daughter of Raziel" we rode down the city street, the city filled with golden banners symbolising marriage. Little girls we cheering my name down the street, talking to their mums Its the angel princess mummy, wow the angel princess looks even more beautiful, shes going to marry the angel prince today, I love you angel princess. was all said down the road. We reached the chapel and so many people were outside, I couldn't even imagine how many people were inside. There was a deep red carpet that ran from outside all the in. The doors were open and I could see Jace standing at the alter. It was a good 100 meters away, but I could see him from miles away. Luke helped me down from my horse and Isabelle handed me the white boquet of roses. Alec, Magnus and Simon were waiting outside, waiting to take the bridesmaid's down the Isle. The best man and maid of honour had to go down just before the bride. Maia went with Simon first and then it was Sophie and Magnus, then it was Alec and Isabelle and finally it was me and Luke. "Are you ready, sweetie" Luke whispered to me I nodded and grabbed his arm. We slowly made our way down the isle, my eyes were locked with Jace's we wouldn't break the eye contact. We made it to the alter, Luke kissed me on the forehead, and placed my hand in Jace's "take care of her Herondale" Luke said his voice breaking "always" Jace reaplied. I didn't realise how many people were here until I stood up here, the chapel was full and there were people crowding the doors, the second floor of the chapel was filled to the brim, from the row of seats, there had to be at least a good 2,500 people inside and there was still more to come. I handed my boquet to Isabelle, who was smiling at me wickedly, Maia and Sophie stood in a line behind Isabelle, the men doing the same but behind Alec.